Which NBA Player Are You? Personality Test Generator

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I got Dwayne Wade. :lol: Ummm no.

I think i was more of a KJ-type when i played pickup ball...except i was only an avg passer in traffic....good rebounder/defender though. I stole alot of rebounds from the bigmen :D

Ok, picture Jason Kidd if he could shoot,but wasnt as dynamic a passer.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got Dwayne Wade. :lol: Ummm no.

I think i was more of a KJ-type when i played pickup ball...except i was only an avg passer in traffic....good rebounder/defender though. I stole alot of rebounds from the bigmen :D

Ok, picture Jason Kidd if he could shoot,but wasnt as dynamic a passer.

Funny you should say that. I got Jason Kidd but in truth I was a lot more like a point guard version of Bo Outlaw.

Steve

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I'm Ben Wallace.

Come on in the lane and let's party. :D

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice!
I'll put it this way,if i was a foot taller i'd have been a helluva small forward. Robert Horry in his prime back in the Houston years. Dont hate. :D

Sorry, can't do. Gotta hate!!! Besides, Horry was many things but he was never a "helluva small forward". Incredibly talented but he was better at driving his coaches insane than anything else. He had the potential to be All NBA at that position for a decade or more and decided to coast more often than not (same was true in college also). In fact, he was probably a better all around player late in his career. Probably because, by that time, he'd fully refined his towel tossing skills.

Steve

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I got Rasheed Wallace, Thats funny I play Basketball constantly and was trying to think who I played like and I thought of Rasheed Wallace LOL

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris Webber....except I have a better command of the time out situations in games.

I wanted to be Shawn Bradley...aka... the death stick...lol

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Man! We talkin bout practice...not a game but practice.

I don't know what happened, I even said I would pass at the end of a game, but they called me practice.:D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn