Which 3 Teams Came away the Best in R1

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Van Ness and two picks at the start of the second round would be way more appealing than what we have now
I disagree because I believe Van Ness will be ordinary at best. Very glad we didn’t go this route.
Would anyone be whining about getting a solid to elite DE
Yea, because I don’t believe neither will apply to Van Ness.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My only issue is that I don't see the gap between Paris, Jones, Wright and Skoronski. I liked Jones more, but whatever.
Sko is a pure OG to me. I believe Wright played in a very favorable offensive scheme compared to others listed. I like Jones though.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Sko is a pure OG to me. I believe Wright played in a very favorable offensive scheme compared to others listed. I like Jones though.
Jones was my favorite. Skoronski best position likely OG. I might be limiting PJJ upside overall. Tough to be upset about adding a top OL.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I disagree because I believe Van Ness will be ordinary at best. Very glad we didn’t go this route.

Yea, because I don’t believe neither will apply to Van Ness.
I'm biased, because the first time I ever saw him play, he crushed it, and I thought he was destined to be a great player in the NFL. I can't recall which game, but he looked the part.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
Eagles **** don't stink.

If there's one team Carter is going to be awesome for it's the Eagles.
I would like to take that defense in my FFL, but there is an actual eagles fan in my league whos team name is eagles and will probably reach early on a defense due to being a homer

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
i really like Anderson

that said: Kiper on Anderson during the ESPN broadcast (paraphrased): He is not Von Miller, he is not Miles Garrett -- he wont be an elite pass rusher, but he will be a very good one

I found that interesting

you can hate on Kiper, but he probably has watched 99% more film than anyone here has.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d say Eagles(risky), Seattle and Cards
Those are my three as well. Eagles are the only team that isn't that risky IMO. He has 3 other GA teammates there to keep him grounded and playing for a team that almost won the SB.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
i really like Anderson

that said: Kiper on Anderson during the ESPN broadcast (paraphrased): He is not Von Miller, he is not Miles Garrett -- he wont be an elite pass rusher, but he will be a very good one

I found that interesting

you can hate on Kiper, but he probably has watched 99% more film than anyone here has.

Prisco basically said the same thing.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
We'll never complain in the future for getting a decade long anchor at OT. It is the one of a few positions you just have to have, and we started this new regime with one, plus a very high R1 pick to add for next year. Hard to find fault with that.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are my three as well. Eagles are the only team that isn't that risky IMO. He has 3 other GA teammates there to keep him grounded and playing for a team that almost won the SB.
Like his Georgia teammates kept him grounded at Georgia?

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
i really like Anderson

I found that interesting

Man i hope the Texans tank and the Cards take a new QB1 - hopefully Kyler plays good enough to move at some point next season. this team is nowhere near ready to compete and they need to reset the clock at the QB position