Where the heck is jefftheshark?

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been looking around the different forums and noticed that I rarely see that s.o.b. around here anymore.

Not that I miss his stupid insights, which tended to be along the lines of "Who do you think is more likely to drink a piña colada - Pete Carroll or the red-headed dude on Modern Family?". Nor do I miss his silly commentary on important issues like "why in the hell are some of the damn seats at the UoP gray instead of red fer Christ's sakes!". So perhaps we're all better off not wondering where he went.

Anyway, the more I think about it I guess he's probably dead. Or at least he just smells that way.

JTS

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I heard he wrote a best seller and his inflated shark head would no longer fit through the forum doors.:)

Steve

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Circling Ben Gardner's boat ?

Ripping a Xmas roast off a dock, and dragging a drunk into the ocean ?

Got three barrels in him and still is under the water ?

Following the US Indianapolis? Heard that two torpedoes slammed into her side and that was about a week ago.

Last edited:

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Circling Ben Gardner's boat ?

Ripping a Xmas roast off a dock, and dragging a drunk into the ocean ?

Got three barrels in him and still is under the water ?

Following the US Indianapolis? Heard that two torpedoes slammed into her side and that was about a week ago.

:lol:

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He sold out and is working for the man. They hired him to swim off the SoCal coast looking for evidence in the Natalie Wood murder investigation.

OP
OP
jefftheshark

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I heard that the jerk is now lurking about and reading the responses without commenting. Wassup wit dat?

I bet he's still butthurt over predicting that Warner would go down as the worst QB in Cardinal history, especially since he said this only last April. Or maybe it was his man-crush on Buster Davis and the Cards brutally unfair treatment of such a stellar talent like Him that which drove him underground (or is it underwater?)

Anyway, reading the comments above it is great to see that comedy is not dead on ASFN. Except for that jefftheshark dude who I never really understood. What's the darn deal anyway, is he serious or what? I mean a shark? I saw Jaws and believe me, that Quint fella wouldn't find his antics so amusing.

JTS

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
I heard that the jerk is now lurking about and reading the responses without commenting. Wassup wit dat?

I bet he's still butthurt over predicting that Warner would go down as the worst QB in Cardinal history, especially since he said this only last April. Or maybe it was his man-crush on Buster Davis and the Cards brutally unfair treatment of such a stellar talent like Him that which drove him underground (or is it underwater?)

Anyway, reading the comments above it is great to see that comedy is not dead on ASFN. Except for that jefftheshark dude who I never really understood. What's the darn deal anyway, is he serious or what? I mean a shark? I saw Jaws and believe me, that Quint fella wouldn't find his antics so amusing.

JTS

Your pop up nfl draft last year was as classic as it's gets here. :newcards: :notworthy:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I've been looking around the different forums and noticed that I rarely see that s.o.b. around here anymore.

Not that I miss his stupid insights, which tended to be along the lines of "Who do you think is more likely to drink a piña colada - Pete Carroll or the red-headed dude on Modern Family?". Nor do I miss his silly commentary on important issues like "why in the hell are some of the damn seats at the UoP gray instead of red fer Christ's sakes!". So perhaps we're all better off not wondering where he went.

Anyway, the more I think about it I guess he's probably dead. Or at least he just smells that way.

JTS

Seriously, though: Why are there gray seats at UofP? Why aren't they all red?

:trolling:

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously, though: Why are there gray seats at UofP? Why aren't they all red?

:trolling:

Seriously, I never really knew why the seats are like that. I remember some jokes about it but I must have been gone from the board when all that went down. I'm probably the only one here that doesn't get the joke.

Well... maybe JTS doesn't know either, owing to the size of a shark's brain...

'all he does is swim, eat and make baby sharks'

Sincerely,

Matt Hooper

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Poster lockout?

I for one can't wait until the regular posters are back, screw management.