What's your expectations for the 2022 season?

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Since we're now going into Year 4 of the KM and KK regime, Keim and KK get extended (and possibly KM) there really is no more excuses so what are everyone's expectations going on to 2022? As in for Kyler, KK , our D, Hopkins etc..

Attachments

• nuclear.jpg
    nuclear.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 1

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I expect a game plan, developed in the offeason, will be executed until the half way period before getting figured out, per normal. KK doesn't adjust to opposing DC's adjustments, and then other DC's copy that formula to beat the Cards in the second half of the season. I expect NFC West contention and maybe a Wild Card entry of Kyler doesn't get hurt. If he does, the team will fall apart and Kingsberry will be gone.

He's not getting "figured out". It's nothing to do with that. We have played the same system the whole 3 years. Same way McVay has.

It's absolutely nothing to do with being figured out.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You explain the half season meltdown(s).
Newsflash: Billionaires will readjust if something isn't working, unless they aren't billionaires, or are forced to do so. How many years did Gruden have left on that 10 year deal with the Raiders?

I can't but yours seems trite, and cutting ties after a season under a new deal seems unlikely.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Low expectations. I expect a focus on the long term and the offense, e.g., O-line and #2 WR. Less pressure on Kingsbury to win now. Murray deal before regular season. Fewer one year deals

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we manage to perform miracles in FA and the draft, we might be able to break .500 and make it to the playoffs. Maybe.
Since I don't have the time to look it up, or even know where to...

Did you think the same about last year? (not trying to stick it to you, just curious)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how can they possibly set odds now when they have no idea who's on any of the teams?
That's what they do. They have tons of data they can rely on. Draft history, upcoming picks, free agency effectiveness etc.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I expect a game plan, developed in the offeason, will be executed until the half way period before getting figured out, per normal. KK doesn't adjust to opposing DC's adjustments, and then other DC's copy that formula to beat the Cards in the second half of the season. I expect NFC West contention and maybe a Wild Card entry of Kyler doesn't get hurt. If he does, the team will fall apart and Kingsberry will be gone.
VJ and KK don't make adjustments after DC's have their number

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson