What's your expectations for the 2022 season?

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Since we're now going into Year 4 of the KM and KK regime, Keim and KK get extended (and possibly KM) there really is no more excuses so what are everyone's expectations going on to 2022? As in for Kyler, KK , our D, Hopkins etc..

Last edited:
OP
OP
blindseyed

blindseyed

Reaction score
Lots of variables. Too early to tell.

Won't really know until camp. Tough schedule on paper right now though.
Not talking about that stuff i mean what are you expecting going into this 4th season , as in we should be able to win the NFC or 2 playoff games vetc...

OP
OP
blindseyed

blindseyed

Reaction score
What I'm saying is in year 4 I would expect us to win the NFC West at the very least, there's no excuses anymore for this team as far as I'm concerned

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not talking about that stuff i mean what are you expecting going into this 4th season , as in we should be able to win the NFC or 2 playoff games vetc...

That's what I mean. Still got draft and FA. Russ might move. Lance is going to start. Need to see how opponents rosters shape up.

OP
OP
blindseyed

blindseyed

Reaction score
That's what I mean. Still got draft and FA. Russ might move. Lance is going to start. Need to see how opponents rosters shape up.
I think you're missing the point lol I mean regardless of any other team, what are your expectations for the team, Kyler, KK the defense, record etc..

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Based on our last two years I expect a fast start followed by some injuries to key players, then a mediocre middle followed by a poor finish.

Our season will be crushed by an embarrasing loss in week 17 or week 1 of the playoffs.

Then..... 5 more years of this will follow.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I expect the continuation of insanity of thinking a HC who has never had a winning record in the second half of a season will suddenly change. 9-8 or 8-9, Watt gets injured again and misses roughly half the season. Our top draft pick in 2022 sees more bench time than game time. Our top draft pick of 2021 increases his snap count to roughly less than half of the total defensive snaps. There will be one or two injuries on the Oline that has little to no depth. Old holes in the team filled while new ones are created.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Man this is BEFORE FA and Draft. Understand our cap situation is not good. We need to stop the run, and fix the OL. If we can do that, I expect above .500 ball. If we stand pat, or are unable to bolster these two things, I see below .500. Especially if we have Hopkins go down again. Our offense went into the tank after he went down.

eastcoastDave

Veteran
Reaction score
I don’t expect an improvement from this year to next. The schedule is simply too daunting for a team that has holes on the offensive line and defensive backfield. With few dollars to lure top quality free agents, Cards likely will sign a slew of older players who end up on the disabled list midway through the season and there will be no money to sign replacements. I think I’m a realist after following the team for over 50 years, so I’m pegging the win total at 7 or a 7-10 record. I surely hope I’m wrong.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The organization in its entirety is headed to the scene of the crash....

With apologies to Ron White

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t have any. I’m over it.

Don’t care if we start 14-0 won’t see me getting excited I’ll just be watching the wins with my arms crossed and a smirk on my face.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think you're missing the point lol I mean regardless of any other team, what are your expectations for the team, Kyler, KK the defense, record etc..

I don't see the NFL that way. Every season is it's own entity. Frankly, it's very unusual to have a team improve for 3 years on the bounce.

Look at the 49ers.

6-10
4-12
13-3 Superbowl losers
6-10
10-7 NFCCG

Most teams are up and down year on year depending on roster turnover, injuries, strength of schedule, luck with matchups etc.

My expectations are based on each year in isolation. Everyone's should be.

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
I expect to be disappointed. Just hope to be still in the mix whenever AZ travels to LV because we will be going.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson