What movies have you walked out of?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I have found similar experiences with movies. Like the Cheech and Chong movies...absolutely loved them all for years,..but watched a couple recently and the luster has faded....I noticed the same thing with comedians though.... Richard Pryor used to have me rolling on the floor...listened to an old tape I had last year....and it was not that funny....perhaps the times have a lot to do with it....but later,..you just do not relate as well.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I loved The Pirate Movie for years (I don't know if I saw it in the theater or just on VHS), but I put it in a few years ago and couldn't stomach 5 minutes of it. I have a fear that it will happen on the Breakin' movies too. ;)

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I loved The Pirate Movie for years (I don't know if I saw it in the theater or just on VHS), but I put it in a few years ago and couldn't stomach 5 minutes of it. I have a fear that it will happen on the Breakin' movies too. ;)

Oh man, those are sooooo bad. (and I loved them at the time too!)

I still like the 80's ladies though! :devil:

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In my defense, I was never a stoner, but played in a band for 8 years with 4 of them, they all had that Jeff Spicoli "dude speak" going non-stop, I wasn't up to listening to it during a whole movie :D

I know it has become somewhat of a cult classic, Maybe I'll give it another shot.

What do you play?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Don't think I ever walked out of movie, but the now-wife and I both fell asleep during a rental of Pineapple Express.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Don't think I ever walked out of movie, but the now-wife and I both fell asleep during a rental of Pineapple Express.

Now that was a stupor movie. I didn't watch that in theaters but I got almost to the end and just couldn't take it anymore and turned it off.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I never watched that movie and never plan on it. Just seems like a little much for me