What am I missing?

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I watch Cardinals, ASU DBacks and a few other sports teams locally. I NEVER watch any other TV shows yet I am paying for this "Great TV Package".

I am wondering what I am missing. Any suggestions of "must not miss" TV shows I am mission. Sci-fi is out but I like any type of detective/mystery/lawyer type of shows.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watch Cardinals, ASU DBacks and a few other sports teams locally. I NEVER watch any other TV shows yet I am paying for this "Great TV Package".

I am wondering what I am missing. Any suggestions of "must not miss" TV shows I am mission. Sci-fi is out but I like any type of detective/mystery/lawyer type of shows.

I'm fond of The Mentalist, Person of Interest, Castle and Blacklist off the top of my head but given that I love Sci-fi and it's straight out for you, you might want to use my preferences to eliminate shows.

Steve

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Nothing. I'm in the same boat. My cable bill is near $200 a month and I get tons of channels but there are many times when there is nothing on I care to watch. I'm thinking about dropping the TV part of my bundle and just keep the phone and internet.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Two of my non-sci fi favs, at the moment, would be Castle and Elementary.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score

May I suggest, your Phoenix :yotes:

Tearing it up right now.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Goldbergs is pretty funny if you grew up in the 80s.