Welcome to the NFL draft thread April 25-April 27, 2019

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If Rosen didn't suck he would likely still be starting. Now he has NFL film on him and it wasn't pretty for the rest of the league to see. Yeah we were all around bad but Rosen was part of that problem, he was absolutely awful.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I guess you forgot the fangasms many threw on here after trading up to get him last year?

I was apart of that, I was excited to get him. After watching him play though, my feelings changed, he was awful. It was like 120 yards passing every game....

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I guess I didn't realize his tape was that bad. I mean, I did, but I thought teams would see the situation he was in as a more mitigating factor.

He was really bad. I mean other teams are drafting unknowns with no NFL experience over a young, cheap, option like Rosen with 1 year of experience.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I guess I didn't realize his tape was that bad. I mean, I did, but I thought teams would see the situation he was in as a more mitigating factor.

Oh I agree, I think the league is goofy. I mean several teams were showing interest so you and I aren't crazy but the NFL is a funky business at times I guess.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
watching fans faces when they take someone they obviously have ZERO clue who the player is... then cheer like 4 seconds later is continually funny.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

I think smart GMs realize the mess he was in last year ands also realize AZ has absolutely no leverage to bargain with.All the other teams have to do is wait because they realize SK/KK won`t keep Rosen around because they had a woody for Murray.