Welcome to the Arizona Sting forum

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This forum should be great for Sting fans, and lacrosse fans alike.

The Sting contacted us to open a forum for their team on our site, so we happily oblidged, and will also be on their media press release email list, so you will get all updates.

Good luck Sting in 2006!

Mike

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats cool! :thumbup:

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome! For those that havent been to a game yet, do yourself a favor and go. The games are certainly exciting, and not to mention affordable, lacrosse in my mind is one of the most enjoyable sports from a spectator standpoint. Even if you know very little about lacrosse, it is easy to learn; Ive taken friends that have never seen the sport before and now they're hooked too! :thumbup:

peterman

Veteran
Reaction score
sting are awesome watch all games that were on tv this is real good sting team they got to the championchip last year and this time i think they can win it all

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
much respect for lax. when i got injured playing football my freshman year in college my linebacker coach recruited me to play lacrosse. i was stoked, i got to hit people with a stick! unfortunately, growing up in az i had NO experience with lacrosse. everyone else at my college had been playing for years. i had no chance. but it's a fantastic sport.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
This forum should be great for Sting fans, and lacrosse fans alike.

The Sting contacted us to open a forum for their team on our site, so we happily oblidged, and will also be on their media press release email list, so you will get all updates.

Good luck Sting in 2006!

Mike

Cool. Is this where the free tickets are going to be put, too?

:D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard