Welcome Marlon Mack

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I've felt pretty down on him since that Achilles tear. We'll see. Underscores the need to look at young backs next year, though.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I would rather see Rondale Moore at RB. "Meh" Mack does nothing for me.
Moore can't stay healthy taking WR hits. I think it would be worse with RB. If health wasn't a concern for him, it would be intriguing to see if he could be like Darren Sproles.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Moore can't stay healthy taking WR hits. I think it would be worse with RB. If health wasn't a concern for him, it would be intriguing to see if he could be like Darren Sproles.
Moore hasn't really had injuries taking hits though, if I remember correctly the injuries keeping him off the field the most are non contact hamstring strains. Moore is really good at breaking ankles and breaking tackles, I wouldn't be opposed to giving him RB snaps.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He got so many catches behind the line of scrimmage but I don't remember a single big play
U can break ankles but u need to have great field vision and taking the right lines
Sproles was in another dimension

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
He got so many catches behind the line of scrimmage but I don't remember a single big play
U can break ankles but u need to have great field vision and taking the right lines

He can make nice plays down field.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
3 of the 4 injuries Moore has suffered have been soft tissue... Non contact injuries....he may actually stay healthier as a 1 cut and go RB

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
went to the Red and White practice with the family. Mack was running with the 3rd team at this practice. I don’t think he will be running with the 3’s for too long. He looked really good against them. Looks like he regained that acceleration and burst that he had before the Achilles injury a couple of years ago. My guess is he ends up as the #2 or #3 back behind Conner.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
went to the Red and White practice with the family. Mack was running with the 3rd team at this practice. I don’t think he will be running with the 3’s for too long. He looked really good against them. Looks like he regained that acceleration and burst that he had before the Achilles injury a couple of years ago. My guess is he ends up as the #2 or #3 back behind Conner.
Good news

We can really use a backup RB that's solid to back up JC

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Let's hope he can pick up the blitz.

We can use another serviceable backup rb. Just a guy now, but when your roster sees just a guy as an upgrade, well, it's an upgrade.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Hell he got more touches then the backs , crap ful of trying to “trick” NFL defenses every snap! Gotta earn the effectiveness of trick -play with normal sound production.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Ok. Williams is an average NFL.player just like Marlon Mack is. Much better than going with just Ingram.
I am going to semantics this a bit. He is a replacement level player with no real upside. Not a top 64 RB in the league. He had 84 yards rushing last year in 8 games which was 132nd in rushing yards. That doesn't equate to average.

His ascension up the depth chart has more to do with the quality of the roster than his talent.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard