Welcome back, Kelvin Beacham. 2 yr deal

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think he ll be the starter
Yeah he was a starter last year, we just resigned him for two years, jones’ “flexibility” is being touted, and we haven’t brought in anyone to start over beachum. I don’t get how anyone assumes he’s “depth” at this juncture.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am curious to see these numbers. I love the idea of ending the season watching the offensive line get abused and then deciding that running it back is the answer.

I don't think u can have a line made of just all pro players
Beacham has been solid
The interior line was atrocious

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I am curious to see these numbers. I love the idea of ending the season watching the offensive line get abused and then deciding that running it back is the answer.
Well, that’s where we’re at right now, right?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I find it interesting how poorly the team played last year down the stretch combined with how inactive we have been in plugging some holes. I guess we can just depend on our great scouting team to land a great draft.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
2nd highest rated OL on the team last year as the 46th tackle. Pass blocking grade of 77, which is solid

i thought he wore down a bit towards the end

ask the Chiefs if having depth at OT matters

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Next years OL:
Humphrires
Vera-Tucker
Hudson
Jones
Gilbert/Beachum

that’s, potentially, a pretty good OL and better than last year.

2 first year starters at OG could be an issue though.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
As long as he and Jones get to fight it out in training camp for the RT job then Im good with it. I don't want Jones written off before he even gets a preseaon under his belt. At worst, Beachum is a good swing guy for depth.

I want Hudson....bad.

If we roll with

DJ - Pugh - Hudson - ? - ?

Swing Tackle: ?
Interior Guy:?

Those 4 question marks will hopefully be filled by a combo of Galliard, Jones, Beachum, and a rookie.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah he was a starter last year, we just resigned him for two years, jones’ “flexibility” is being touted, and we haven’t brought in anyone to start over beachum. I don’t get how anyone assumes he’s “depth” at this juncture.

I thought he had a good year. IMO, our T play was definitely better than the G and C play, overall.