Week 3 of the Arizona Cardinals off season. 1/22/24-1/28/24

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Referring to play action, the generational talent and transcendent Kyler Murray said:

"I feel good. I enjoy it," Murray said before the final game of the season. "I know it's something I asked for in the past. I think it gives us a different versatility in the offense that we could've used. It gives the defense a different look.

Well... Well... Well...

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I agree. Who wants to invest a first round pick on the 5th best or worse OL in a draft class. I would pass.
I’ve never understood this line of reasoning. What if this is an unusually talented class and the top 7 guys are all Tony bosellis and Orlando Paces and the 8th guy is a Jonathan Ogden? Run to the podium and take that 8th place Ogden all day every day.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ve never understood this line of reasoning. What if this is an unusually talented class and the top 7 guys are all Tony bosellis and Orlando Paces and the 8th guy is a Jonathan Ogden? Run to the podium and take that 8th place Ogden all day every day.
Lamar Jackson was the 5th best QB in his class so that must mean he was going to have the 5th best career out of that class.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Justin Jefferson was the fifth wide receiver taken in his draft class. It's rare that there are seven or eight elite players at one position, but at a position where you have three or more players on the field at once, it's perfectly reasonable to take your higher-rated guy, even if some good dudes were ahead of him.

DYK 10 of the 31 first-round picks in the 2016 NFL draft are already out of the NFL? Nasty business, this league.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Do you see an Ogden like talent at 5 best? You gotta luv what ifs…

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Agree. Dude is either a top talent or he is not.
I'm of the opinion Amarius Mims is going to develop into the best OT from this class...wouldn't take him top 5 because he is raw...but I would snatch him up at 27 without hesitation.... dude was projected as a top 15 pick in this draft last spring..even with the injury I have seen him mocked top 20...who cares if the "concensus " says he is 8th best...
Imo you don't draft players for who they are on draft day. You draft them for who they will be in a few years. But top 10 is for guys who are pro ready ....the rest of the first is for guys who might be pro ready...but should give meaningful snaps by mid season

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Lamar Jackson was the 5th best QB in his class so that must mean he was going to have the 5th best career out of that class.
Lmao... iirc you and I were both stumping for Lamar that year...SK just had to trade up for the guy nobody wanted.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard