Wednesday (Netflix)

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I finished it and I actually loved it. I got a friend to watch it and she loved it too. There's a Filipino model she follows on Instagram that has been putting lots of stuff about this show on her page and it sounds like there's a bunch of "influencers" like her pushing the show that's really helping.

The scene at the dance where Wednesday dances has gone viral, lots of people are posting videos of themselves doing the dance.

Ortega is terrific.

Yeah. On 7th episode. It's a very Harry Potter type show, but good in its own right.

Although one thing about the dance scene is she had covid with minor symptoms and didn't tell anyone. Apparently many of the people filming were pretty upset

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. On 7th episode. It's a very Harry Potter type show, but good in its own right.

Although one thing about the dance scene is she had covid with minor symptoms and didn't tell anyone. Apparently many of the people filming were pretty upset
Never should have happened. I am sure the network or producers had a hand in that. I am sure the pressure is enormous on a new show. She should have said no.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
About the only complaint I have heard about the show had nothing to do with the show itself but the behind-the-scenes issue with Ortega showing up the day of the big dance scene when she was feeling ill - and eventually testing positive for Covid.

Netflix's 'Wednesday' Slammed After Jenna Ortega Reveals She Shot Dance Scene While Sick with COVID​