We will lose next week vs Philly

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am glad I saw this. Now I don't need to waste my time watching next week.

Lame, lame, lame.......

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Wait, don't the Cardinals have the best record in the NFL?

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Like I have been saying for years; some people call themselves Cardinal "fans" but they are really just negative people who loved basking in the misery of the old days. Gave them an outlet to rant and rave about something. Loved losing, misery LOVES company and man there used to be company when it came to the Cardinals. Then we started winning and it was like hey, this isn't why I'm here, I'm here to rant and rave about how terrible this team is!!! We saw this during the Super Bowl run. Everyone else is just happy to be winning, but you just cant stand not whining can you?

5-1

Eagles are 5-1 also. Could we lose? Ofcourse! Wont be the end of the world. It's just sad, really really sad that you cant even enjoy a victory or let other fans enjoy it for a few minutes before you had spew negativity all over the board. And it's a win win for you cuz now you get to argue with the people who are feeling good, and act superior because you have such a high view of where we "really" are. lol

That's cool bro. Have a good day!

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I am glad I saw this. Now I don't need to waste my time watching next week.

Lame, lame, lame.......

and you have plenty of time to run out and get an Eagles jersey :D

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We should have a forum for the Debbie Downers where they can whine and sulk while we here can enjoy the Cardinals success. No fan would say this crap with the record they have. :mad:

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
On one level I get the frustration

It was a VERY conservative game plan-- particularly in the second half. I almost thought that Palmers shoulder had been dinged in the first half and Riana was babying him a bit. -- and then he threw that ball to Smoke Brown in the 4th quarter for a huge 3rd down conversion.

But that drive in the 3rd where they just jammed it down the Raiders throat was a thing of brutal beauty.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
While I do feel like our offense could play better, we will be fine vs the Iggles

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We should have a forum for the Debbie Downers where they can whine and sulk while we here can enjoy the Cardinals success. No fan would say this crap with the record they have. :mad:

I agree , some seem to get upset about the Cardinals doing all this winning !!!!!

Reaction score
Calling my shot now. If Arians keeps up his best Whiz impression with this garbage play calling. We will not keep up with a real offense of we don't figure out how to use all of our alleged weapons. Especially with our lazy corners #21 and #31.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the Chargers & niners don't have a real offense? Unbelievable. :shrug:

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Tell me how our inept offense is going to keep up with Philly or for that matter Dallas? We have yet to score more than 3 offensive TDs this season. We have an opportunity to get things going this week and we are content with 3 yards and a cloud of dust?

Sorry but Arians needs to prove his firepower can actually fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I somewhat agree with the lack of TD's but we won and that is all that matters. No need to rain on our parade right after a win.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Raiders 31st against the run, so we run. You don't score a lot of points running, but you control the clock.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Not to bash ya Split but this thread is a lose-lose, if we win you look lame, if we lose and you say "see I was right" you look lame , either way it's just not worded well.
Maybe waiting a day or so?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is probably the easiest of our remaining tough games (of which there are many).

Over-rated offense and fairly useless defense. Contain Sproles, stop the run and score some points.

The end.

I hate this thread.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
While I a disagree with how the OP was worded I did think during the game that this Offense needs to put up some big points at some time this year. The Raiders felt like the perfect team to go off on and put together a true BUT whipping.

I'm thrilled with the win and more than happy with how BA is calling games, we are 5-1 which is more than impressive. I believe BA has a great view of the big picture and whooping on the Raiders wasn't necessary. Get your running game going against a team that doesn't stop the run well. Get some confidence and success going with the Oline in the running game.

OP
OP
splitsecond

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Most people post dramatic threads when they are drunk. Sobriety got the best of me. I am concerned of our ability to compete with the offenses that we will have to beat to get into and advance in the pllayoffs.

5-1 is wonderful, but falling short of the playoffs would make this season a failure in my eyes.

I will gladly eat crow if we can get it together and win next week and the week after. But you can't simply "turn it on" when necessary. If we are going to advance in the playoffs, our offense has to be a well oiled machine.

Saying the run was working is a fallacy. We had some good plays but we put up a scant 123 yard and needed two backs to do it. Ellington averaged 3.7 YPC andd Taylor 3.3. That is not indicative of a dominant run game at all.

To top that off, Palmer put up Russel Wilson like pass numbers.

Did it get us a win? Yes. Am I happy? Hell yes.

But we will NOT make it out of the next 6 games alive if this is our strategy, and to not try and open things up and see what we could do - when we very easily could have demolished them on play action on a couple of those later drives - puts an onus on the team to gel in practice before we hit this tough part of the schedule.

Do I think we can do it? Yes. Will we? I don't know. But if we don't, we are in for more losses like the Denver loss.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most people post dramatic threads when they are drunk. Sobriety got the best of me. I am concerned of our ability to compete with the offenses that we will have to beat to get into and advance in the pllayoffs.

5-1 is wonderful, but falling short of the playoffs would make this season a failure in my eyes.

I will gladly eat crow if we can get it together and win next week and the week after. But you can't simply "turn it on" when necessary. If we are going to advance in the playoffs, our offense has to be a well oiled machine.

Saying the run was working is a fallacy. We had some good plays but we put up a scant 123 yard and needed two backs to do it. Ellington averaged 3.7 YPC andd Taylor 3.3. That is not indicative of a dominant run game at all.

To top that off, Palmer put up Russel Wilson like pass numbers.

Did it get us a win? Yes. Am I happy? Hell yes.

But we will NOT make it out of the next 6 games alive if this is our strategy, and to not try and open things up and see what we could do - when we very easily could have demolished them on play action on a couple of those later drives - puts an onus on the team to gel in practice before we hit this tough part of the schedule.

Do I think we can do it? Yes. Will we? I don't know. But if we don't, we are in for more losses like the Denver loss.

I can understand projecting a loss to Philly but the shots aimed at the team seemed out of place. Our offense doesn't scare anyone except maybe us fans but it's been better than I would have expected given the loss of Palmer for several weeks and the problems with the O line. I think Philly is a horrible matchup for us especially with our depleted depth on D but I have nothing but praise for what this team has done so far and that includes the coaching staff.

Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard