We will lose next week vs Philly

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Calling my shot now. If Arians keeps up his best Whiz impression with this garbage play calling. We will not keep up with a real offense of we don't figure out how to use all of our alleged weapons. Especially with our lazy corners #21 and #31.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Calling my shot now. If Arians keeps up his best Whiz impression with this garbage play calling. We will not keep up with a real offense of we don't figure out how to use all of our alleged weapons. Especially with our lazy corners #21 and #31.

Is this a serious post?

OP
OP
splitsecond

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Tell me how our inept offense is going to keep up with Philly or for that matter Dallas? We have yet to score more than 3 offensive TDs this season. We have an opportunity to get things going this week and we are content with 3 yards and a cloud of dust?

Sorry but Arians needs to prove his firepower can actually fire.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is right up there with one of the lamest threads ever made still can't even enjoy this victory and you're already predicting a loss next week unreal

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Lol now I'm sad.

Not really. Go big red!!!!!!!

Rise up red sea!!!!!

We play better when we don't get full of ourselves anyway and BA has plenty to complain about. I'll let him do it though, I'm pretty happy.

[emoji2]

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never too early to start pissing in the cheerios I guess.

Right?

SMH. 5-1 with multiple injuries amongst starters. First place in the division. And Seattle lost today. Some people are never happy.

Don't come crying to the mods when people start throwing you under the bus.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This game barely ended and you are going there?

At least wait until Wednesday or so

Right?

5-1 for the first time since 76. I was four and didn't even KNOW what a football was.

Step away from the ledge and smile a bit. Enjoy the moment. Could it all turn to crap? Yeah. But not today. Not today.

machgman

Veteran
Reaction score
Tell me how our inept offense is going to keep up with Philly or for that matter Dallas? We have yet to score more than 3 offensive TDs this season. We have an opportunity to get things going this week and we are content with 3 yards and a cloud of dust?

Why would you expect BA to show his whole variety of offensive plays BEFORE playing the upper level teams such as the Eagles, Cowboys, and other divisional foes?

Here is a reminder, a win by a single point counts the same as winning by a hundred. Style points don't count and neither does fantasy football silliness and ideas (fantasy football is the same as playing with dolls - there is no relevance to real pro football).

perivolaki

perivolaki
Reaction score
Why would you expect BA to show his whole variety of offensive plays BEFORE playing the upper level teams such as the Eagles, Cowboys, and other divisional foes?

Here is a reminder, a win by a single point counts the same as winning by a hundred. Style points don't count and neither does fantasy football silliness and ideas (fantasy football is the same as playing with dolls - there is no relevance to real pro football).

:grabs:

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
This is a real post? Ok I'll bite.....we have a bunch of injuries and the "inept" play calling is geared towards our strengths right now...like keeping our porous D off the field....so we ran it on the 31st ranked run D. Yeah our coach sux

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Tell me how our inept offense is going to keep up with Philly or for that matter Dallas? We have yet to score more than 3 offensive TDs this season. We have an opportunity to get things going this week and we are content with winning?

ftfy

OP
OP
splitsecond

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm the first to bang on darksiders but until we are able to start showcasing some of our big playmakers I'm not going to feel completely comfortable with this offense.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

There's a 50% chance it will rain tomorrow.

I'm calling my shot!

Reaction score
That's what I am thinking. Plus, the Raiders are not that great against the run. Why not run a lot and shorten the game, especially when you have the lead and are in control of the game? It ain't pretty but. . .

THIS.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

We were on the road (hey, say what you want with the Raiders but they did play tough against the Chargers) and Arians drew up a game plan that would beat his opponent. If you consider winning passing for a country mile and stacking points as victory, then you are right... I go off of winning and I thought it was a marvelously called game by BA, we ran some clock and I loved it

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I loved the play calling in this game. When the run was working, he just went with it and demoralized the Raiders. Three qb's. No Washington, no Docket, Calais out, Honey Badger still healing, Ellington playin on on and a half wheels, and we are 5-1.

Anyone criticizing the coaching is touched in the head.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose