We Lost

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about how we got torched by their RBs and TEs in their passing game?

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
There should be positions on defense where guys actually play behind the defensive line yet in front of the defensive backfield. Sorta like, guys that back up the line. Does that make sense?

I’m surprised the GM and head coach never thought of this employing this little wrinkle.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Was at the game. They really looked bad. I thought the defense would be good and carry the team this year. Its been quite a while since they played this poorly.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Looks like BA was the smart one. The only good thing about this game was seeing Nkemdiche finally have a good game. Coaching was as bad as the play on the field. I know it’s only one game but that was Buddy Ryan bad on offense. If Bradford has another game like that I look for Rosen to take over.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There should be positions on defense where guys actually play behind the defensive line yet in front of the defensive backfield. Sorta like, guys that back up the line. Does that make sense?

I’m surprised the GM and head coach never thought of this employing this little wrinkle.
Comment of the day. We just draft safties and make them gain weight to play linebacker. It's worked so well so far lol

Last edited:

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Looked like a Division II game. Slooooow defensive reflexes and an old retired qb with a ridiculous overpaid salary. Conservative out the ass....in all aspects. Ohh coach Wilks...waaaaay over your head. Catch-up buddy. Like quick!

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've seen some pretty bad games and this was one of them but not the worst. The shellackings we took against KC and Seattle were far worse. Yesterday, the team looked uninspired and at the end of the first half the defense looked completely gassed. 2nd half they were a tad better. Offensively, Bradford looked as rusty as one can be and McCoy's game plan was absolutely dreadful. And this team needs receivers, badly.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I've seen some pretty bad games and this was one of them but not the worst. The shellackings we took against KC and Seattle were far worse. Yesterday, the team looked uninspired and at the end of the first half the defense looked completely gassed. 2nd half they were a tad better. Offensively, Bradford looked as rusty as one can be and McCoy's game plan was absolutely dreadful. And this team needs receivers, badly.

Did any other WR other than Fitz catch more than 2 passes? I know DJ had 5 but I am talking about WR. Penalties on defense killed them also.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not only did they lose, they lost ugly.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Looks like BA was the smart one. The only good thing about this game was seeing Nkemdiche finally have a good game. Coaching was as bad as the play on the field. I know it’s only one game but that was Buddy Ryan bad on offense. If Bradford has another game like that I look for Rosen to take over.

Nonsense. BA hurt the players' feelings, so it was time for him to go.