Was Kyler benched?

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You could say the same about our QB.
Kyler is not a coach, doesn’t need the whole team to respect or fear him that’s just dumb. You think anyone is scared of Brady? You think everyone in the whole team loves their QB? Not sure what you’re even saying. A HC should have the respect and maybe even a little fear factor, like if he was chewing your ass out. But alas this team is as soft as their Bro coach who gets little respect imo. Think he has lost a lot of the locker room already…

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler is not a coach, doesn’t need the whole team to respect or fear him that’s just dumb. You think anyone is scared of Brady? You think everyone in the whole team loves their QB? Not sure what you’re even saying. A HC should have the respect and maybe even a little fear factor, like if he was chewing your ass out. But alas this team is as soft as their Bro coach who gets little respect imo. Think he has lost a lot of the locker room already…

Well I have actually heard many times over how players that play with TB are afraid to let him down. Heard it from ex teammates and current ones that They know he expects a certain level of play and they do fear not living up to the expectations that are set.

So in a way yes they do fear him.

I doubt that same level of professional expectation/respect is expected or given to Kyler. Especially when other players certainly have heard the “I just know things and don’t watch much film” comments.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The QB doesn’t need the whole team to respect him? I stopped reading there because that is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever read.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The QB doesn’t need the whole team to respect him? I stopped reading there because that is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever read.
Sure thing cheese every QB has the respect of their entire team sure… Still by the way haven’t heard one teammate say that they don’t support Kyler but that doesn’t fit the narrative of some on here…

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure thing cheese every QB has the respect of their entire team sure… Still by the way haven’t heard one teammate say that they don’t support Kyler but that doesn’t fit the narrative of some on here…
lol… this really is your most ridiculous line of defense for Kyler yet and too laughable to even keep discussing.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lol… this really is your most ridiculous line of defense for Kyler yet and too laughable to even keep discussing.
Sure thing cheese point still stands no teammates calling him out or saying he don’t put the work in just some slanted fans that have an agenda… I’m sure he knows he’s not playing well, as he knows more about the teams issues than Britcard who seems to think he knows all and it’s all on Kyler lol…

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose