Vikings Sign Byron Murphy

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
This & losing Allen is exactly what happens when your ex poor GM didn’t have the foresight to extend them a year earlier & struggled to draft!!!

Up next…Isiah Simmons & Josh Jones lol
Blaming this offseason on Keim is real next-level galaxy-brain thinking.

We hired a guy as our GM who couldn’t outmaneuver Nick Caserio.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Seriously. What a disgusting loss at that price.

Kylers contract kicks in next season…… Maybe Mikey needs to Jack up the prices now and rake in the profits to make it worthwhile? Because I don’t know what the eff we are doing here.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously. What a disgusting loss at that price.

Kylers contract kicks in next season…… Maybe Mikey needs to Jack up the prices now and rake in the profits to make it worthwhile? Because I don’t know what the eff we are doing here.
Umm he raised them 25% this off season lol

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not surprised tbh. Everyone thought we would keep at least one. Now we don’t have either.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Im still Team Monti and Gannon. Not Debbie Downer Card like K9 and Chop.

You must be registered for see images attach

I do think if the Cardinals and Kyler could part ways they would. Running it with back with same Oline, new playcaller and no DHOP. Yea he's not going to be in a rush to get back on the field.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not going to claim I know what happened with Murphy or Allen. We did express some interest in bringing them back. But we don't know to what degree we decided they'd fit our scheme. Or how we want to address the cap and growing the team. Or how enthused either guy was to stay here for what is almost a guaranteed losing season WITH them.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What if I told you that you could tank AND have Byron Murphy under contract for 11 million in 2024.

The dude is not going to derail a tank job. Get real. This is either pure incompetence, or Byron has a real problem with his back.

But the ultra weird part is the report that the Cardinals "considered" using the franchise tag on him. That's $18 million. If they even considered that, it makes zero sense that they wouldn't sign him for 2/$22.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose