Valley of the run!

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Yea baby, I’ve had rough go last couple months, but am able to limp crippled and crawl through life and times. This lethal ground game was Dreamy, but I hope it opens up a lethal 3 dimensional offense that can compete against any defense, in Any era on any field.
I'm a happy fanatic..
SMUSHDOWN CARDINALS,
CARDINAL UP AND TAKE IT LIKE A FAN!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You can stay committed to the run when you hold your opponents to 3 points going into the 4th quarter.
You can stay committed to the run for the first half minimum in any game period! Marched down the field and looked awesome drive one of the rams nice balanced drive boom TD, then they simply shut it down and started evaluating instead of playing to win…

OP
OP
THESMEL

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
You can stay committed to the run when you hold your opponents to 3 points going into the 4th quarter.
True and you can’t when you screw the pooch like cards have consistently. Watch how this game opens passing up! no business throwing a forward pass until you have a fundamentally sound offense. Still the key to every game, run , stop the run. they say it every time and ignore it with their actions.

never seen em say , I wish we have run less!
Do say play-calling was too conservative but only when they are unable to run! Cards have left talent on the shelf for decades. KM has talent we haven’t even seen yet!

when you view old school tactics for one quarter back - compared to one half back or full 100% back! This rules what happens to all other positions each play!