USC v. ASU.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's the USC blitz that eventually killed the ASU passing game.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I'm sticking with Kyler and trading one or two of the top picks to surround Kyler with some playmakers and linemen. We will add a boatload of picks to the ones we have. No thanks to Caleb Eli Leinart Williams.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I read Rashada will likely redshirt after a medical procedure. I'm not sure about the others.
Makes sense since this season will probably be a washout in terms of winning. They can start over next season with a year of experience under the belt for Dillingham and his program.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i Really like the way they used Skattebo in the punt game. He pouch punted just like Taylor Kelly (?) used to. But now teams know he is a threat to pass or run back there as well.

Will be interesting to see what we do going forward, you know KD likes to go for it on 4th. I guess there is no element of surprise now, but I am sure they will come up with some twists and turns.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Listening to Skattebo at the press conference, he was not supposed to throw the ball on that fake punt. He was supposed to run it. But he started calling for Badger and Badger came across the middle and he passed it to him. He says he is going to be in trouble tommorrow, LOL>

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ASU played as well as they could have given the talent disparity. It’s sad that the program is at this point but it is what it is and, based on last night, I feel better about the future. The Fresno State loss was really bad and I wondered how they would respond

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was reading about Skattebo after the game, a story from him in his junior year of HS. It was 4th and 3 and he told the coach I'm going to score, give me the ball and I WILL score. So they gave him the ball and he went 40 yards for the TD. In the last 3 games of his junior year, in the playoffs, he ran for nearly 1000 yards and 12 TD's, again in 3 games! The coach said he basically decided after that TD run this is his team the offense goes through him.

That is what makes sports, and particular HS and college sports so special IMO, kids like that who just have no quit in them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard