UofA and Cal in another classic game

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When the UofA and Cal meet, it's always a nail biter. Last night was no exception as the the Cats stole one at Cal. The only bad news is that Mayes is probably lost for the year with a broken foot. Losing two guys for the year is tough.

wilycoyote24

All Star
Reaction score
I'm ashamed... I slept through the game.

Great win, but at this point, we just need to win just about everything to have a decent shot at the tournament.

It is unfortunate to lose both of them, but life has to go on.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting if the Pac 12 suspends Jorge or not. He wasn't allowed to talkto the media after the game but I've seen 3 Cal players now quoted as saying Jorge told them Pasternack kicked him and when he looked at him, Pasternack said something that made it clear it was intentional and that's why he got so mad.

A friend was at the game he said they could hear Pasternack yelling F you at Jorge from the bench as he was being restrained on the bench and Jorge was being held back(by Sean Miller) on the court.

Really weird, but sure doesn't look good to have a player trying to get at an assistant coach like that.

http://www.yardbarker.com/all_sport...by_arizona_coach_joe_pasternack_video/9742834

Watch the right foot you can see Jorge's shorts come up. I'm guessing he thinks Pasternack tried to kick him can't really tell really weird though he just went nuts, really surprised they didn't give him a T.

Last edited:

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
It's interesting our last 3 losses are by a total of 5 points. We should be 18-5.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We should be 15-8. Last I checked, being clutch is important in sports.

Well, your point is valid but I don't see it quite the same way. Not that it's a big difference but I just think this team hasn't yet learned how to close a game rather than not being clutch. I think that happens often when your 2 most talented players are freshman. Of course, I'm equating "not being clutch" to "choking" and that might not have been your intent.

Steve

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard