UNCENSORED 2024 Draft Thread

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And yet the Bills dropped one spot & passed on a better WR in Legette. Lol WTF are they doing with basically no quality WRs? On top of that they gave the Chiefs a potential Tyrek Hills part 2 by trading with their main competitor for the Super Bowl. Exactly why they won’t ever get past the Chiefs & a SB anymore
Bills are actually in a semi-rebuild, so adding picks in a deep draft makes some sense. They do have a ton of draft capital right now, but trading out with KC does nauseate me.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
my one concern with Robinson is this:

if the Cards ran a 4-3 and he was going to be a DE -- this is a great pick

but they dont -- Robinsons best production was on the outside, but it seems like he will be more of an inside player.

its like when Keim took Zach Allen. Similar built --

this is tempered by -- im not sure they 100% ran last year what they wanted due to the roster and who was hurt. Not that LJ Collier was all that -- but he has a similar leaner DT / DE kinda build

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

but they dont -- Robinsons best production was on the outside, but it seems like he will be more of an inside player.

this is tempered by -- im not sure they 100% ran last year what they wanted due to the roster and who was hurt. Not that LJ Collier was all that -- but he has a similar leaner DT / DE kinda build
Just listened to the presser and Gannon said he's playing everywhere on the DLine.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
ill add this on Robinson that appeals to me:

if you go back and watch games where the Card D got run on relentlessly ( Rams game 1 as an example) -- a big part of the issue was Charmin-soft edges that allowed pullers to get downhill with the RB untouched

in the scouting i have read: this guy sets the edge

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Probably Gannon knows better then all of us if Robinson Is a great fit for his defense?
Don't u think so?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because he is good, probably should watch some tape. See what he did @ the combine and do some research on who was throwing him the ball @ Florida the last couple of years. SF will be trading either Aiyuk or Debo
I have seen plenty of Pearsall. Every snap he took at ASU. Thanks. I like the kid. Just don't think he's first round talent. But, as was said before, if he's good it won't matter.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have seen plenty of Pearsall. Every snap he took at ASU. Thanks. I like the kid. Just don't think he's first round talent. But, as was said before, if he's good it won't matter.
Yeah this one surprised me as well.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bills are actually in a semi-rebuild, so adding picks in a deep draft makes some sense. They do have a ton of draft capital right now, but trading out with KC does nauseate me.
Have a good friend in Chicago who is a Bills’ fan. Was bummed he could have gone to bed since Bills didn’t make pick

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What is the knock on DeJean? Everywhere I see he’s a top DB on big boards but spoken about on here like a risk? Granted I know nothing about him really

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You just hope that the first pick is good enough it doesn't turn into a high priority the next season. I don't mind the pick--I think he's a solid fit for Gannon's scheme. It's more the situation that's frustrating.
Blame the previous GM and staff, right?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think this pick is a need pick not a bpa pick so I agree here
Which is why a team that lacks star talent like us should have traded up for the higher upside Dallas Turner.

A 3rd (or more) from us this year and 4th next year would have trumped the Vikings offer imo. Oh well.

This franchise needs more 2nd contract players. If Robinson becomes that then its a win. Hope so.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which is why a team that lacks star talent like us should have traded up for the higher upside Dallas Turner.

A 3rd (or more) from us this year and 4th next year would have trumped the Vikings offer imo. Oh well.

This franchise needs more 2nd contract players. If Robinson becomes that then its a win. Hope so.

I can't agree with this more but I don't want Mulli giving me more frozen memes so I will let it go.

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Have a good friend in Chicago who is a Bills’ fan. Was bummed he could have gone to bed since Bills didn’t make pick
Yikes. No birthday cake or even a present under the tree. Not even a pair of socks or new underwear. My condolences---especially with all the WR talent that was picked in RD. 1. Maybe the Bills will take WR A Mitchell at the top of RD 2---and leave our choice of D player still on the board.

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What is the knock on DeJean? Everywhere I see he’s a top DB on big boards but spoken about on here like a risk? Granted I know nothing about him really
Coming off a broken leg (still put up some good numbers at his workout when healed.) One knock is that even with decent speed, he is 'stiff' in the hips in coverage. Some project him as a Safety, not a CB. I think he might work as a DBuc type of DB. He could be a replacement/backup should one of our safeties goes down. I'd like to see him working in tandem with BB. He brings the hammer and has a nose for the ball.