UCLA at ASU 9:30ET ESPN 2

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
We won by 25 yay! Now a battle with UA for 5th in the pathetic conference and a bowl birth.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We won by 25 yay! Now a battle with UA for 5th in the pathetic conference and a bowl birth.

That win felt like a loss. Rudy sucks. They will get rolled by U of A if they play like that. Pathetic effort on offense.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Our team sucks sure...but a win is a win and that's a 3-game win streak! Anything can happen in a rivalry game, especially when we have a chance to jump over them in the standings.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched the whole thing. Enjoyed the win. Now we need to beat down UA. ASU's football future looks bright.

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I gotta say, I have NEVER in my life seen a QB regress PROGRESSIVLY all 4 years....

I mean, I get that its a confidence thing, but seriously Carpenter has regressed every year, and frankly its kindof sad....

Great game by the D though... BRING ON UOFA!

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I gotta say, I have NEVER in my life seen a QB regress PROGRESSIVLY all 4 years....

I mean, I get that its a confidence thing, but seriously Carpenter has regressed every year, and frankly its kindof sad....

I am sooooooo glad Rudy only has one game left in a DEvils Uniform.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well disapointing season for asu no question but hopefully they can make something out of nothing and beat uofa and go to a bowl game :). This should be fun to watch no game vs uofa is easy. GO DEVILS

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I can't for the life of me get why Neuheisel has stuck with Craft? They say Forcier isn't ready so burn the redshirt on Kevin Prince.

Next year they will both be competing, probably with Cowan and maybe with Ben Olson too(if he's not forced to retire due to age). So I don't see the point in protecting Prince's redshirt year when he's only going to play next year if he improves dramatically or Cowan gets hurt again.

Throwing Craft out there is just stupid, as bad as he played against ASU can you imagine him against USC's defense?