Tyreek Hill traded to Dolphins….

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kiem says na sory max to busy at dave n busters drinkin

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Use to could say the Chiefs were ok with not taking DK Metcalf (McLaurin,etc)

No longer the case. Hardman seems like a 3 at best.

Maybe Veach is counting on the Cardinals and Bills passing up Jameson Williams.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Use to could say the Chiefs were ok with not taking DK Metcalf (McLaurin,etc)

No longer the case. Hardman seems like a 3 at best.

Maybe Veach is counting on the Cardinals and Bills passing up Jameson Williams.
lol there’s a solid chance Jameson goes to KC’s divisional rival at #17 if anything

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
More fruits of good drafting, something we are not familiar with. Chiefs will straight up retool around Mahomes and extend their window another easy 5 years now.

And we have a GM who can't draft position players to save his life.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we will see after the chiefs draft. honestly they were less impressive this past year even with a better OL, because other than Hill and Kelce their threats weren't as dangerous. So now Hill is gone will they find replacements in the draft etc is fascinating to me.

Mahomes is great but it will be interesting to see how he handles not having Tyreek Hill. Even Kelce will be impacted.

They have the picks now to retool will be interesting to see how well they do it.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I saw a mock on NFLN this morning, not sure which analyst, who had Burks going to the Cardinals.
Crazy how I let the combine influence me because I was really high on him. Just thought he was much faster. I prefer a couple of guys ahead of him, but wouldn't hate it.

Edit: It was Daniel Jeremiah.

He had Williams going to the Patriots at 21 and Olave going to the Packers at 22.

@DVontel You moving ahead for Olave or rather just stand pat for Burks?

Last edited:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Crazy how I let the combine influence me because I was really high on him. Just thought he was much faster. I prefer a couple of guys ahead of him, but wouldn't hate it.

Edit: It was Daniel Jeremiah.

He had Williams going to the Patriots at 21 and Olave going to the Packers at 22.

@DVontel You moving ahead for Olave or rather just stand pat for Burks?
Pat for Burks but I still think there’s a chance Olave falls to us.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Pat for Burks but I still think there’s a chance Olave falls to us.
I thiink Olave could step in and put up 800 to 1000 yards.

Burks has more potential. Im higher on Burks long term over Pierce, but I kinda think going Guard in round 1 and getting Pierce in round 2 is the way to go if the top guys are gone.

Pierce should help day 1 even though I think Burks will eventually have the better pro career. I feel like Kliff would have to get creative with Burks early on and Im over the gadget plays for a while. Just want a true WR.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
NFL Network replayed a 2018 game Rams/Chiefs that the Rams won like 53-50. Tyreek was crazy that game. Even when he was not targeted, he gave the Rams D fits. Is he worth $120 million? Guess that's debatable but the little guy can scoot and catch, always seems to be open. Pretty entertaining game from what bits of it I watched.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
We could afford him if we really wanted to. It would mean completely giving up on other parts of the team though.
Not not that but he wanted to be paid (and got) the top pay for a WR. Not plausible.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not not that but he wanted to be paid (and got) the top pay for a WR. Not plausible.
Totally plausible. Definitely wouldn't be the smartest thing to do long term though unless you do something about D-Hop next year. (trade)

Dynomite

Veteran
Reaction score
So now who is going to throw him the ball? Tua is not horrible but he is not a strong armed QB. Mahomes was perfect with Hill because he can make those deep throws, Tua hasn't shown that ability at all so far.

I guess we'll see.
That was tuas problem coming out of college, weak arm

Dynomite

Veteran
Reaction score
we will see after the chiefs draft. honestly they were less impressive this past year even with a better OL, because other than Hill and Kelce their threats weren't as dangerous. So now Hill is gone will they find replacements in the draft etc is fascinating to me.

Mahomes is great but it will be interesting to see how he handles not having Tyreek Hill. Even Kelce will be impacted.

They have the picks now to retool will be interesting to see how well they do it.
Is mahomes great or is surrounded by greatness and was lucky where he got drafted to? When he isn’t around good people he throw picks. You saw a small sample of this last year. Should be interesting without hill what he’ll look like

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard