Truth Hurts...

AustrianCardFan

Veteran
Reaction score
Won multiple division titles? More than Kyler can say at this point.

Also won a division title and 13 games as a rookie. Might not be top 5 but he’s more accomplished than Kyler right now and was by his 3rd year as well.
I am not saying that Kyler is better than Prescott but comparing division titles is not fair when one of them plays in the NFC least and the other one in the arguably toughest division (at least in the last 3 years) in the league.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not saying that Kyler is better than Prescott but comparing division titles is not fair when one of them plays in the NFC least and the other one in the arguably toughest division (at least in the last 3 years) in the league.
13-3 as a rookie is 13-3, no matter what division you’re in. Also won a playoff game in his 3rd year.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
And won no Championships... And had several early exits, even though he had the consensus better team...
What's your point?
Are you serious? He is the best head coach of his generation after Belichek. Even if he’d never joined the Chiefs he would have made the Hall of Fame.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Are you serious? He is the best head coach of his generation after Belichek. Even if he’d never joined the Chiefs he would have made the Hall of Fame.
Ok.

The same coach who had Donovan McNabb for over a decade, and didn't manage to teach him that an NFL game, can indeed end in a tie?

Look, I never once said Reid wasn't/isn't a great coach... I just said that without Mahomes, he goes down in the annals as the next Marty.

What is your argument exactly?

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Won multiple division titles? More than Kyler can say at this point.

Also won a division title and 13 games as a rookie. Might not be top 5 but he’s more accomplished than Kyler right now and was by his 3rd year as well.
Please look at that division it’s been terrible since he’s been there it’s almost gaurantee to win the division for them most seasons… hardly a fair comparison to the division Kyler has to go against…

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don’t ask him to play under center you demand it you incorporate it into the offense period! He’s a player you play the position you have to play it NFL style if you can’t tie recuse then we access whether he should be this teams QB moving forward. I think any seasoned NFL coach would have already done this! Kliff either needs to step up and run an NFL team or we need a coach that will, this ain’t college we don’t ask players what they want to do. It’s your job either you take it seriously and learn or you fade out of the NFL like many players have done before!

NFL = Not For Long

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please look at that division it’s been terrible since he’s been there it’s almost gaurantee to win the division for them most seasons… hardly a fair comparison to the division Kyler has to go against…

You asked what Dak has accomplished? Winning 13 games in any division and winning a playoff game in a second season in his first three years is better than anything Kyler has done. Period.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I love posts like these that say “all of this is because of one game”... ignoring that we’re 3-4 in our last 7, looking like a second half collapse... After last seasons 2nd half collapse... and the second half collapse the season before that. And every second half collapse Kliff’s teams had in college as well.

I’m not quite ready to pour dirt yet, but I’m definitely thinking about buying a shovel. Kliff needs to prove he can finish a season strong for the first time in his entire career. Same for Kyler.

They’ve got 3 games to turn that narrative. And I’m still kinda excited to see if they can do it.
This. I love this team too much to throw dirt on them, but I'm as angry as I could possibly be with my football team right now. Losing is one thing. It can happen on any occasion. My issue lies on the azz whupping that was laid on us by a team that was destroyed by the lousy eagles of all teams on their own field. It was as gutless a performance as could be expected by a first place team with a chance to punch their postseason ticket. I have serious issue with that.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I happened to listen to Colin Cowherd interview Mike Silver yesterday (while I was packing for my move).

Not a single good thing about K1 was said. Things that were thrown around "he's not a galvanizing type of player - he's not one of the guys - poor body language/eye rolling - doesn't like to get hit - entering Jay Cutler territory - not a leader- something is off with that team" and more. o_O

They said there was a lot of pressure from mgmt to win this year and that Bidwill was not happy they missed the playoffs last year.

To be fair, they said no QB likes to get hit, but most don't shy away from it.

Was it all justified? Maybe not, but they did bring up some interesting points.

OP
OP
82CardsGrad

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I happened to listen to Colin Cowherd interview Mike Silver yesterday (while I was packing for my move).

Not a single good thing about K1 was said. Things that were thrown around "he's not a galvanizing type of player - he's not one of the guys - poor body language/eye rolling - doesn't like to get hit - entering Jay Cutler territory - not a leader- something is off with that team" and more. o_O

They said there was a lot of pressure from mgmt to win this year and that Bidwill was not happy they missed the playoffs last year.

I think it's entirely justified...

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
And won no Championships... And had several early exits, even though he had the consensus better team...
What's your point?
His point is that Any Reid is and has been a really good coach for a really long time. To consider him less than a top 5 coach of his generation is absurd.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
This. I love this team too much to throw dirt on them, but I'm as angry as I could possibly be with my football team right now. Losing is one thing. It can happen on any occasion. My issue lies on the azz whupping that was laid on us by a team that was destroyed by the lousy eagles of all teams on their own field. It was as gutless a performance as could be expected by a first place team with a chance to punch their postseason ticket. I have serious issue with that.

It was the kind of loss that makes you start to question the leadership of the team. Kliff, VJ, Kyler, Hicks. I say "start" because it was just one game.

But if Indy trucks us, and we don't show anything Sat, then I'm afraid that we're going to have to conclude that something is rotten in Denmark (so to speak).

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am kind of curious if you’re gonna be this active if we somehow win unlike most of the season

OP
OP
82CardsGrad

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I am kind of curious if you’re gonna be this active if we somehow win unlike most of the season
Assuming you're talking to me??

If so, should we somehow do the unexpected and win on Christmas day, I will 100% offer my thoughts and praise to those who contributed to the Christmas gift!
And shall the team do what I expect - lose, I won't gloat as I take no comfort in being right about this crap. I'm a fan of the team, though that doesn't mean I have to be a fan of a coach or certain players... Win or Lose, my concerns over Kliff and Kyler will remain until they do things to make me feel otherwise. This season, a playoff birth doesn't do that. A playoff win would!

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Just 2 num nuts interviewing each other

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It was the kind of loss that makes you start to question the leadership of the team. Kliff, VJ, Kyler, Hicks. I say "start" because it was just one game.

But if Indy trucks us, and we don't show anything Sat, then I'm afraid that we're going to have to conclude that something is rotten in Denmark (so to speak).
No lies told C Dub.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
His point is that Any Reid is and has been a really good coach for a really long time. To consider him less than a top 5 coach of his generation is absurd.

Again... Never said he wasn't!!

What's your point??