Transformers (movie)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Megan fox BLOWS her away then, even more than I thought. Wow. JC at the same age looks terrible in comparison to Fox. You aren't helping your case.

Yea hes really not. I dont see how anyone can call them in the same universe as far as hotttttness?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did they digitally remove her tats? I don't recall seeing any and doesn't she have some?

Off to the wiki...

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did they digitally remove her tats? I don't recall seeing any and doesn't she have some?

Off to the wiki...

Wiki says she does. I didn't remember any as well. Would have went with her character. (except for the Brian one)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This one she looks like a cross between Angelina and Alyssa. And yeah, she has mad tats. must have erased them.

You must be registered for see images

I happen to like this one...she needs to go less the makeup route and more the Evangeline Lily route (who i think might be one of the "naturally" hottest chicks out there).

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This one she looks like a cross between Angelina and Alyssa. And yeah, she has mad tats. must have erased them.

I happen to like this one...she needs to go less the makeup route and more the Evangeline Lily route (who i think might be one of the "naturally" hottest chicks out there).

Shes just a hammer. No two ways about it.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

She looks completely different in every one of those pictures. That is very hot to me.

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score

It took at least 30 seconds before her face came into view...

Last edited:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, and I am SOOO watching Transformers tonight.

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
I see the straps, but how is that thing staying on?
This picture reminds of a guy I knew in the Marine Corps. Every time he saw a picture of a hot chick he would move his head so he could see down her shirt/blouse or up her skirt. He was dumb enough to make you really wonder if he thought it would eventually work... Cracked us up!!!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Google research seems to indicate that Megan Fox did, in fact, have a nose job. not that anyone cares.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Google research seems to indicate that Megan Fox did, in fact, have a nose job. not that anyone cares.

It looks like you and I are alone on this one Mulli.

I will love JC forever. She is so classy hot, unlike the skanks de jour, who are hot, yet not classy.