Top Gun: Maverick

cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all that was missing from that trailer was one signature Maverick smile when talking to his superior. otherwise, that was pretty damn perfect.

jf-08

Administrator; Rules Creator
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:jawdrop:

I'm in!!

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This is what I really like about Cruise. Hes gets fully involved in his characters and does most all of his own stunts. Those plane shots were definitely him flying the real thing, or at least riding in one.

I really hope Val is in this more then just a few cameo shots.

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The FA-18 does have a 2-seater version, so while it’s cool to think he’s doing the flying he’s probably faking it in the back seat. Still, those shots are amazing.

Very cool side bar. My father was an Agressor squadron commander for 2 years. The Agressors were the Air Force version of Top Gun. They were taught to fly like Russians, had red stars on their tails, all to train our pilots to fight against them. I suppose there’s obvious bias at play, but he told me that whenever the Agressors went up against Miramar they kicks the Navy’s ass.

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone noticed the Japanese and a Taiwanese flags on the back of his jacket got swapped out from the first movie.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I keep getting more and more excited for this one!!!