Too much hype?

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Was uneasy listening to all of the praise for this team the last few days. They are still a work in progress. Also the media ripping the Seahawks. But was still hopeful for a win.

Observations:

1) PP has to be better in a big game like this.
2) Expected a bigger game from Budda Baker.
3) Did Golden even play in this game?
4) DL was better than I thought they would be. A tough ask for this group.
5) Kirkpatrick penalty and Murray interntional grounding two biggest mistakes in this game.
6) Williams and Arnold should be targeted more.
7) Simmons is arriving. A sure tackler and all over the field.
8) We screwed up last drive. No reason two go to the endzone twice. Get a first down. We helped them.

Clean up all of the penalties and get some people back on DL and I still say we make the playoffs. Last night hurt though as I despise the Hags. Hated seeing Wilson and Petey celebrating at the end. Made my blood boil.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Markus Golden was the reason Hyde almost fumbled away the ball 7 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was he ever in the picture with Wilson? I didn't see it. A non factor rushing the passer.

:shrug: the whole Dline was out. I'm not really concerned with the pass rush performances of a bandaid unit. He has a few weeks to show me he has it and even if he doesnt, what else do we do at this point? Reddick didnt do much either.

OP
OP
P

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
:shrug: the whole Dline was out. I'm not really concerned with the pass rush performances of a bandaid unit. He has a few weeks to show me he has it and even if he doesnt, what else do we do at this point? Reddick didnt do much either.

That is the point. With DL injuries you need a guy like Golden to make some plays. Hell Blackson had a decent game and Dogbe had a sack. Agree on Reddick although he is having a very good season.