Todd Haley will be back

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
as the next Cardinals head coach

edit: Do not change title again or thread will be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah, it'll be this former Steeler coach.

You must be registered for see images attach

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And this will be the next OC.

You must be registered for see images attach

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Nah, I’m still thinking the Jets fire Todd Bowles and the Cards bring him back (as Assistant HC next year, then HC after BA’s contract expires following next season).

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I remember when most of everyone on the board hated the Bowles pick because he had an awful Defense in Philly and didnt have enough experience....but now we are clamoring to have him back, lol shows what yall know.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think if BA leaves Todd Haley will be considered as a candidate to take his place. He was well respected as the OC here in our Super Bowl year.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Goodwin ever got the job, I would be taking a sabbatical from Cardinal football. I’d be perfectly fine with Bowles or Haley.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
BASK are best friends that live in the same neighborhood. Both are originally from the York, PA area, which is where I live. I know some of BA’s best buds in this area. He definitely wants to come back, but I really don’t think he wants to make wholesale changes on his staff. Something has to give, because Keim is in trouble soon if they don’t start winning. BASK relationship on a collision course this offseason. BA truly believes that injuries alone are the reason why this team isn’t in the playoffs. We all know it’s more than just injuries. It appears that CP won’t be back, because the Cardinals don’t want him back.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
BASK are best friends that live in the same neighborhood. Both are originally from the York, PA area, which is where I live. I know some of BA’s best buds in this area. He definitely wants to come back, but I really don’t think he wants to make wholesale changes on his staff. Something has to give, because Keim is in trouble soon if they don’t start winning. BASK relationship on a collision course this offseason. BA truly believes that injuries alone are the reason why this team isn’t in the playoffs. We all know it’s more than just injuries. It appears that CP won’t be back, because the Cardinals don’t want him back.

If we are .500 at the end of the year then that is great coaching. If we were healthy I think we’d be in the playoffs. We are definately better, as a team, then in 2016. But the injuries took a toll. Now I agree Amos and maybe Belcher got to go.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
That's interesting that the Cards don't want CP to return. But BA has said a young QB needs to play. Maybe they make a big move to trade up for their guy at QB this year.

Good info, btw.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That's interesting that the Cards don't want CP to return. But BA has said a young QB needs to play. Maybe they make a big move to trade up for their guy at QB this year.

Good info, btw.

The Cardinals LOVE CP, the man, but they believe he doesn’t have the arm strength any more to run this offense. Factor in the injuries, and he’s just too expensive to keep. Look for them to add both an experienced NFL QB, and draft one also. Alex Smith is 1st on their list.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And a "HEAD" case as a HC.

He did a great job early on with KC, then things went south quick. Injuries were brutal, but he certainly didn’t handle things well. He was pretty young, so maybe he’s learned from the experience?? He’s a little hotheaded, so that’s what the Cardinals will need to decide. He was here long enough that ownership probably already knows the answer to these questions.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
The Cardinals LOVE CP, the man, but they believe he doesn’t have the arm strength any more to run this offense. Factor in the injuries, and he’s just too expensive to keep. Look for them to add both an experienced NFL QB, and draft one also. Alex Smith is 1st on their list.

Where are you hearing this, PA? Alex Smith? 1st on their list? Are they going to trade for him? Are they assuming he will be released? Man, if so, the obsession with former 49ers is growing by the minute. Thanks for the info...it's quite surprising.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
BA grew up here and returns often. I met him a couple of years ago at a Sports Night at his old HS. He loved that I was the only guy there dressed in Cardinal gear. He’s an extremely down to earth guy, almost to a fault. He invited me to join his buds at a local watering hole. Whenever I go back there, I do my best to catch up with his old friends. They think BA wants another year. They mentioned Smith as an option, but there are others. Btw, if BA has his way, Bettcher isn’t going anywhere.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
BA grew up here and returns often. I met him a couple of years ago at a Sports Night at his old HS. He loved that I was the only guy there dressed in Cardinal gear. He’s an extremely down to earth guy, almost to a fault. He invited me to join his buds at a local watering hole. Whenever I go back there, I do my best to catch up with his old friends. They think BA wants another year. They mentioned Smith as an option, but there are others. Btw, if BA has his way, Bettcher isn’t going anywhere.

And Amos Jones, right?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn