Thunder @ Suns Friday game thread 2-24-2023

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Now you want to play semantics. LOL. Weak. You know exactly what I mean. Luka torches good defenders on a weekly basis.

Pretty important deviation on words. A true defender lets their guy get his points, but wins the match if they score 31 points on 30 shots, not 31 points on 17 shots.

Again, I like Mikal, but you guys need to stop treating him like he’s Matrix. That’s the baseline for a great two-way player on this team.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Terrible first
Suns may have caught lightning in a bottle with Okogie.
He needs to start when KD gets on the court. He’s so good at offensive rebounding and his effort is awesome on both ends. Not the best off the bounce obviously but if he can just be a consistent shooter, he’s gonna carve a nice role for himself as he has already.

TJ

Reaction score
Dude… that’s how you sound in everyone’s mind.
Just yours, seeing as you have this weird, creepy obsession with me. You also have a well noted habit of embellishing and histrionics on this board.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty important deviation on words. A true defender lets their guy get his points, but wins the match if they score 31 points on 30 shots, not 31 points on 17 shots.

Again, I like Mikal, but you guys need to stop treating him like he’s Matrix. That’s the baseline for a great two-way player on this team.
When someone says stop they literally don’t mean completely stopping a player. LOL. Again, Luka torches good defenders all the time.

You need to stop pretending like you know more than the rest of the league and that’s the same as our fan base overvaluing a player.

TJ

Reaction score
Im in Florida and it’s midnight here. I cant do this late night **** with games.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Cam returns to form that is going to add some much needed depth.