Thread problem and a fix proposal

SouthNZoneFan

GOOD FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
Okay, perhaps it is just me but this little problem is annoying on most message boards..

After you make a comment on any thread you have two choices to get back to the main screen to select a different thread to go into..

1. You can press the back arrow to go back through what you just wrote and onto the main screen (annoying because you have two to three screen to get through)...
2. You can scroll to the top of the page and hit the Arizona Sports Fans Newtwork link (annoying because it is at the top of the page and most likely you are the post way at the bottom of the page)..

Can you put a duplicate link to get back to the main forumn page on the bottom of the message board so we don't have to scroll back or use the back arrow???

Perhaps I am missing something in which case I am sure that I will get a little smilely face doing the shrug look.. But let me know...

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
SouthNZoneFan said:
Okay, perhaps it is just me but this little problem is annoying on most message boards..

After you make a comment on any thread you have two choices to get back to the main screen to select a different thread to go into..

1. You can press the back arrow to go back through what you just wrote and onto the main screen (annoying because you have two to three screen to get through)...
2. You can scroll to the top of the page and hit the Arizona Sports Fans Newtwork link (annoying because it is at the top of the page and most likely you are the post way at the bottom of the page)..

Can you put a duplicate link to get back to the main forumn page on the bottom of the message board so we don't have to scroll back or use the back arrow???

Perhaps I am missing something in which case I am sure that I will get a little smilely face doing the shrug look.. But let me know...

test

Brown_Blood

Seven.
Reaction score
SouthNZoneFan said:

Can't you use the Forum Jump pull-down on the bottom RH corner of the page, or is that not what you're looking for?

OP
OP
SouthNZoneFan

SouthNZoneFan

GOOD FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
Yeah, but I don't necessarily want to go to the NEXT THREAD. Most often I want to get out of the section I am in entirely.

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
SouthNZoneFan said:
Yeah, but I don't necessarily want to go to the NEXT THREAD. Most often I want to get out of the section I am in entirely.

what style are you using?

I use the semi-micro style & you can jump from section to section via that way

OP
OP
SouthNZoneFan

SouthNZoneFan

GOOD FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
Thanks! Was that jumper always there??? That it great. I most likely just did not see it...

CatBoxBackFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
SouthNZoneFan said:
Thanks! Was that jumper always there??? That it great. I most likely just did not see it...

Your welcome and yes it has and yes it is and yes you did.So how is Wednesday shaping up in the UK? Time for bed,kids get up early for school,that will change soon I hope. :wave:

OP
OP
SouthNZoneFan

SouthNZoneFan

GOOD FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
No, when Iwrote that I just got home from work at this little pub in town...Four Am in the morning is an awful time to get home, but everyone on ASFN is always up at that time in the US with the 7 hour time difference....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison