This team is truly different...

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Wrong forum? Lol
Ha… does a forum such as exist on this site???

I’m just too happy right now.

I still can’t believe what’s happening.

I’m also sipping a few more double neats than usual.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who's going to beat us MrYeahBut? We are beating the crap out of other teams.

I mean seriously? Seattle? The Colts? I don't think so.

I give the Packers a decent chance. Rams, 9ers and Crowboys at their house, prolly a bad game against Panthers or hags with Wilson back.. Take your pick.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the past we would have lost this game.

Think about it. We had to settle for fg's. which in the past would come back to haunt us.
Then the stupid hail mary. In the past we fold up the tent.
Get the second half kickoff and proceed to go 3 and out.

This team just seems to have a calm about them.

I'm keeping an eye on the asteroid that is heading toward earth. That seems to be the only thing that can stop us! LoL!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What amazes me is I don't even feel like we played all that well today and we won big. You just look at plays we left out there, D Hop open in teh endzone Kyler doesn't see it throws it out the endline we kick a FG. On the pick to Alford why in the world was he that close to the sideline on the runback there was no real need to get that close he had a blocker to get him down the sideline. On the punt return by Rondale he runs to the right sideline instead of going left where he had virtually the whole field. The hail mary we almost had him sacked, there's 2 other plays where he's almost sacked and gets out and makes a big throw.

Point being it's not like we just played a perfect game, we played well and the defense was great but we still have room for improvement. Give Ertz time to learn the offense so he can help too look out

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What amazes me is I don't even feel like we played all that well today and we won big. You just look at plays we left out there, D Hop open in teh endzone Kyler doesn't see it throws it out the endline we kick a FG. On the pick to Alford why in the world was he that close to the sideline on the runback there was no real need to get that close he had a blocker to get him down the sideline. On the punt return by Rondale he runs to the right sideline instead of going left where he had virtually the whole field. The hail mary we almost had him sacked, there's 2 other plays where he's almost sacked and gets out and makes a big throw.

Point being it's not like we just played a perfect game, we played well and the defense was great but we still have room for improvement. Give Ertz time to learn the offense so he can help too look out
I mentioned in another thread. It feels like we're struggling to win by 20. LOL. Ridiculous! LOL!.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The thing I love most about this season is I won’t have to do anything... not get a plane ticket, a place to stay or rental care... but will just have to take an Uber to get to the Super Bowl in Feb.

KYCardFan

Veteran
Reaction score
In the past we would have lost this game.

Think about it. We had to settle for fg's. which in the past would come back to haunt us.
Then the stupid hail mary. In the past we fold up the tent.
Get the second half kickoff and proceed to go 3 and out.

This team just seems to have a calm about them.

I'm keeping an eye on the asteroid that is heading toward earth. That seems to be the only thing that can stop us! LoL!
Different leadership in locker room

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I really had forgotten how much this team's success truly affects my mood. I'm super calm, happy, and my worries have washed away. I didn't even completely panic during the game today, although I was tense for a few minutes.

They seem to have some extra calm and swagger out there.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I totally agree & even though I'm ecstatic about the 6-0 start I didn't think we played a great game. How scary is that for other teams though? We scored 37 points & didn't play a great game yet dominated a playoff team from last year that's predicted to make another playoff run this year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose