This team is truly different...

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I totally agree & even though I'm ecstatic about the 6-0 start I didn't think we played a great game. How scary is that for other teams though? We scored 37 points & didn't play a great game yet dominated a playoff team from last year that's predicted to make another playoff run this year.
"we can be so much better" - Kliff every week, and he's right

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We are SEVENTEEN point favorites next week. I don't know about the St Louis and Chicago Cardinals but that has gotta be a record since they moved to Arizona.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are SEVENTEEN point favorites next week. I don't know about the St Louis and Chicago Cardinals but that has gotta be a record since they moved to Arizona.

yeah. my jaw hit the ground when I saw that.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
I totally agree & even though I'm ecstatic about the 6-0 start I didn't think we played a great game. How scary is that for other teams though? We scored 37 points & didn't play a great game yet dominated a playoff team from last year that's predicted to make another playoff run this year.
I agree with this. They didn’t play that well on offense and still should have won 37-7.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really had forgotten how much this team's success truly affects my mood. I'm super calm, happy, and my worries have washed away. I didn't even completely panic during the game today, although I was tense for a few minutes.

They seem to have some extra calm and swagger out there.

me too. Had to drop my Subaru off today has a recall on the impeller in the fuel pump. Took it back last week with day off only to be told has to be below half a tank or they can't do it, I had just got gas the day before so waited a week. But now no day off so waiting for loaner car, rained overnight etc. If we'd have lost I would have been annoyed but I'm totally content.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I said during Rams week, or just after, that this team has a different air about them. Don’t know what it is but you can feel it.

Reaction score
I posted this comment on another thread, but it really belongs in this one. . .
A critical and outstanding trait of this year's Cardinals team is their apparent confident mentality!

They really are becoming a team that is focused upon every man "doing his job"! Don't let circumstance and distractions interfere with every individual performing your best each week, each day, each snap!

I told my son on Sunday, "Four minutes left on the clock and a win is assured. I don't know how to do this!"

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA