This game was lost by the coaching staff

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They bring their all every game.

May not be perfect but when they have to go and win the game, they put in a Herculean effort to do it.

Bill O Brian, you should be be GM of the year

Thank you so much with blessing the Cards with Deandre Hopkins, an all pro and future 1st ballot HOF

Last edited:

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It did and didn’t. If Kingsbury had called a proper series in the next to last possession we wouldn’t of needed that miracle play

no it didn’t and that’s ok

sometimes it’s better to be lucky that good on a Sunday

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kliff does not handle success in the first three quarters well in the fourth quarter.

Kliff has put on 25 games of coaching tape. There is enough to say Kliff is a kind of liability with in game coaching decisions.

This is something to watch going forward.

Yet, this team has #1 offense in the NFL with wins against 9ers, Bills and Seahawks, . So What the heck am I talking here? Many of you likely have similar thoughts.

For now, let us enjoy 6-3. Not many Cardinals seasons have this kind of optimism in them. Cheers.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Kliff does not handle success in the first three quarters well in the fourth quarter.

Kliff has put on 25 games of coaching tape. There is enough to say Kliff is a kind of liability with in game coaching decisions.

Yet, this team has #1 offense in the NFL with wins against 9ers, . So What the heck am I talking here? Many of you likely have similar thoughts.

For now, let us enjoy 6-3. Not many Cardinals seasons have this kind of optimism in them. Cheers.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Every team has tape on each other. Only one stat matters, 6-3.

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Yet, this team has #1 offense in the NFL with wins against 9ers, Bills and Seahawks, . So What the heck am I talking here? Many of you likely have similar thoughts.

Nice to be sitting 6-3 with plenty of room for improvement

If we were playing out of our skin on all facets then there's only one way it can go