This game was lost by the coaching staff

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beasley is exactly what we want AI to be.

If only.

I'm guessing Beasley had to have large hands to make that play.

In the NBA I'm obsessed by hand size but it's important in football as well.

I understand Hopkins has extremely large hands.

If I were to guess, Isabella likely doesn't.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The two drives at the end of the game where not much clock came off even after an interception was very poor. Kiem needs to find a short yardage bruiser next year. Back to back games where we needed a yard and didn’t. Last week cost us, this week was luck

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Unbelievable.

Hey... I'm thrilled we pulled out a miracle! We're tied for first place and I honestly didn't expect that!
But, I'm also a realist... Kliff has bothered me since day one and if I'm honest, I see very little in the way of growth and learning. What I see is a very green coach being bailed out by an incredibly athletic QB, who himself relies way more on his legs than his passing ability...

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hey... I'm thrilled we pulled out a miracle! We're tied for first place and I honestly didn't expect that!
But, I'm also a realist... Kliff has bothered me since day one and if I'm honest, I see very little in the way of growth and learning. What I see is a very green coach being bailed out by an incredibly athletic QB, who himself relies way more on his legs than his passing ability...

Aw gee. Don't be the guy who wins the lottery and then complains that the money bags are too heavy to carry home. Take at least one evening to enjoy the win---we got the rest of the week for doom and gloom (and I don't disagree with what you said).

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Aw gee. Don't be the guy who wins the lottery and then complains that the money bags are too heavy to carry home. Take at least one evening to enjoy the win---we got the rest of the week for doom and gloom (and I don't disagree with what you said).
LOL... Who says I’m not enjoying the win?

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If Kliff runs the ball Hopkins doesn’t need to make that miraculous catch. Glad we won.

craziest ending I’ve seen in a loooong time

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
this is more like winning the lottery and recognizing you had and still have unhealthy spending habits, don't be ridiculous.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ok. I will agree. He is absolutely the worst coach we have ever had when we were leading the division and the #1 offense in the NFL. Clearly, so incompetent. I don't care about any good plays and decisions which gave us a chance to win, only plays that don't work out matter. I mean, who care that the other team is professionals who are paid to play?

Win or lose, it's all about how KK sucks.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man... I’m as much a darksider as there is. But I can’t start going in on the realities of the rest of the game for at least a couple days after that complete and utter fantasy ending come true.

if you ain’t floating on air right now, you betta check yo self before you wreck yourself!

I am drunk on the Hail Murray... and a lot of Jameson.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score

I'll always find a way to complain

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Ok. I will agree. He is absolutely the worst coach we have ever had when we were leading the division and the #1 offense in the NFL. Clearly, so incompetent. I don't care about any good plays and decisions which gave us a chance to win, only plays that don't work out matter. I mean, who care that the other team is professionals who are paid to play?

Win or lose, it's all about how KK sucks.

Geeez... why so hyper-defensive about Kliffy? I never said he “sucked.” But if you can’t accept that he is being bailed out by an amazing athletic freak of a QB, well, I’ll try not to bust that bubble you’re dwelling in AJ... [emoji106]

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard