This game is on Warner

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
As much as I appreciate his toughness, this game is on him.

From that first pick he threw when the Cards needed to get off to a good start, to the third one he threw after the onside kick, Warner has been bad today. Sure, the line hasn't helped. But Warner has played awful.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can't watch anymore of this game i'm done no sportscenter or anything this week

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
have fun with Moklerman in this thread.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
We never took an early chance downfield. Put that fear in the D!!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We never took an early chance downfield. Put that fear in the D!!!

yeah we did. Before I left the bar (early 2nd q) Warner threw to Fitz into double coverage that the Seattle defender dropped at around the 3 yard line.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Warner is Warner, the league figured him out years ago. But the 'I told you so' thread is fitting considering we get one from Moklerman every time Warner sneezes correctly.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warner was just off today. He was better with the brace.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warner is Warner, the league figured him out years ago. But the 'I told you so' thread is fitting considering we get one from Moklerman every time Warner sneezes correctly.

Warner's Kleenex technique is unrivaled.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wasnt on Warner we stopped running after the first drive. Not hard to play defense against a 1 dimensional team. Its on Whiz as usual.

Whiz wouldnt even pull Fitz or Warner out knowing we had 3 games left for the wildcard. He has an IQ lower than mud this guy.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy is probably too tough for his own good. Didn't everyone see how black-and-blue his knee was after he got scissored on that pass that was called a fumble first?

Seattle was just better. They are the division champs, and they deserve it.

redheat

A real American hero
Reaction score
Loss is on Warner. First interception killed us and any fear we put into them by driving the field. One after the onside is inexcusable and sealed it. Warner needs to do a better job of not focusing in on one reciever the whole time. Ofcourse the line played bad but I put that more on Wiz. Kearney was pretty much singled all day.

Lastly yes injuries.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Warner had a rough day and made a few (yes, just a few as in 2-3) bad throws. But, the man took a physical beating today, courtesy of Levi Brown...
Once again, we couldn't run the ball... We were outcoached. We were out-manned. Fitz was a half-speed. Another game with STUPID penalties... Dockett killed us...
Kurt was one of several reasons, but certainly not THE reason we got demolished today...

CardShark

DEAL WITH IT!
Reaction score
Why does there have to a scapegoat in this? We were simply outplayed in every phase. We knew there was very little chance of getting a win in Seattle with so many starters injured. We had already as much as written this game off as a loss and knew we would need to win the final three in order to have a shot at getting in the playoffs. I'm not going to bury anyone on the team because I'm going to be hoping we are healthy enough to take the final three. If you guys want to rip on our players, then I've got no more time for you. It's a loss, kick the neighbors kid and get past it.

OP
OP
green machine

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
:lame:Defense stopped no one in the first half, whole team played mentally stupid, Levi Brown blocked no one, the loss is all on Warner, uh OK.

If you looked up "momentum killer" in the dictionary you'd see Warner's picture. That one on the first drive set the tone, and the one after the onside kick ended any chance for a comeback.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard