Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Goldfield

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I feel we NEED help at guard. But we can find solid guard play later in the draft.

You can't go wrong with an athletic LT, but I feel with Potter, Brown, Massie, we are not desperate.

I take Dion Jordan, not sure if he drops to 7. Jordan would bolster our LBing core, add speed, pass rush, and coverage. He is an athletic freak at 6'6" and you can't find pass rushers later in the draft. Maybe he helps cover up our lack of safeties with Rhodes gone.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Good poll.

Of course I picked Warmack, and would put Jordan as my 2nd pick. But, I would be really splitting hairs if we end up with Fischer.

: publicpolls:

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As much as we need O-line, losing Toler, A-Dub, and Rhodes leaves us woefully naked at DB and more specifically safety. But of the choices there either Womack or Fisher but if neither are there and Jordan is there I wouldn't be dissatisfied with him.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
As much as we need O-line, losing Toler, A-Dub, and Rhodes leaves us woefully naked at DB and more specifically safety. But of the choices there either Womack or Fisher but if neither are there and Jordan is there I wouldn't be dissatisfied with him.
Unless Milliner is there than the BPA isn't going to be a DB anyways and there is a very good chance that Milliner will be gone in the first 6 picks.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I take Warmack I don't think you can pass on a prospect like him. Jordan didn't really produce during his career everyone is really high on him and its based on what he could be one day I don't like drafting potential with #7

Fischer was off the radar until the senior bowl and combine. I never really like guys who sky rocket after the season ends. Also massive and potter played really well down the stretch you have to assume there only going to get better plus Levi is coming back and yes he I'd better than people give him credit for

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jordan or warmack, I am ok with brown and massie at T with potter as backup./

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Good poll.

Of course I picked Warmack, and would put Jordan as my 2nd pick. But, I would be really splitting hairs if we end up with Fischer.

: publicpolls:

I choose Warmack too. He just seems to me to be ready to play now in an area we need help, kind of like a dehydrated draft pick...just add water!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Hard to believe the Cards are going to start the season minus 6 of their top 12 defensive players from 2012. I guess our D was only half as good as we thought.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I choose Warmack too. He just seems to me to be ready to play now in an area we need help, kind of like a dehydrated draft pick...just add water!

The good thing is that we're sitting in a position where we can draft a top notch player at several positions of need. It's almost a can't lose situation. Except this is the Cardinals.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Hard to believe the Cards are going to start the season minus 6 of their top 12 defensive players from 2012. I guess our D was only half as good as we thought.

You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs, and Keim and Arians are hungry! I'm just sure how good a chef Todd Bowles can be. LOL

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fisher having more votes puzzles me, it means sticking with college and snyder while benchine massie or expecting massie to be as good at a different position as his natural position. Maybe less people think levi can be serviceable..
I dont see it. We are pretty well off at tackle, weak at G and thin at center.

OP
OP
Goldfield

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
fisher having more votes puzzles me, it means sticking with college and snyder while benchine massie or expecting massie to be as good at a different position as his natural position. Maybe less people think levi can be serviceable..

This is feelings also. While Fisher may be an upgrade. Grabbing a guard allows us to improve the interior where we are weakest, and mo e Snyder to center and battle Sendline to see who is better. We could improve 2 positions with one pick.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

THIS. I dont understand the logic behind Fisher either. Not a terrible pick, but Warmack is more of an upgrade.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fisher. IMO a premier LT is worth a lot more than a guard. Thinking that Levi Brown is an elite LT is a joke.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Easy one. Fisher all the way. Warmack number two. We can always put Levi or Massie to guard, but getting a franchise left tackle is an easy choice.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
THIS. I dont understand the logic behind Fisher either. Not a terrible pick, but Warmack is more of an upgrade.
Comparison is apples to asparagus.

Fisher looked great stoning pass rushers and could be an outstanding LT. Warmack is good putting his opponent on roller skate on running plays.

Both are very very good at what they do. Assuming you have them equally rated, would you rather have Fisher pass blocking in place of Levi or Warmack at LG leading a RB through the hole between left end and tackle instead of Snyder?

Last edited:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I'd take Warmack but the Cards would take Fisher. Doesn't matter cause Fisher will be gone by #5 at the latest...

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

This is feelings also. While Fisher may be an upgrade. Grabbing a guard allows us to improve the interior where we are weakest, and mo e Snyder to center and battle Sendline to see who is better. We could improve 2 positions with one pick.

Levi is coming off a torn triceps injury and still isn't 100%. He has a history of struggling more than playing well. I don't think Levi is elite but also don't think he is as bad as many believe.

Potter did well for a 7th rd pick but let's not kid ourselves and think he is the for sure answer.

Want to improve the Oline in multiple places with one pick then take Fischer. Put him at LT, slide Levi to LG and now we have upgraded two spots. Now that leaves College and Snyder to fight it out for the RG spot or simply slide Snyder to C where some think that would be an upgrade.

Having typed all that I picked Jordan because we don't have a true pass rusher at the OLBer position. Want someone who can chase down Kapernick and Wilson and play well in coverage then he is your man.

mwanamatapa

Veteran
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For me, it's Warmack, with Levi would make a potent run blocking combo on the left side.

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Warmack all the way. The NFC West is turning into a run first division. You still have to be able to run the ball to win and go deep into the playoffs. Warmack will help open up holes that a semi could go through .

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Fisher by 10,000 miles. Hes virtually identical to Joeckle, the #1 pick in the draft.

Fisher would be a lock down, near-elite, LT for us for the next decade.

and considering guard...

I feel we NEED help at guard. But we can find solid guard play later in the draft.

we can just move Levi to Guard where hed dominate. Levis a monster run blocker.

2 birds, 1 stone

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson