The Walking Dead (AMC)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about that house with the people under the stairs vibe?

Would have really been something if I cared a shred about the characters in the episode. I barely even remember the deaf girl exists and is the guy the one who Michonne met like three years ago that may or may not have seen Rick?

Western Font

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just caught up on season 10 so I’ll have to bow back out for a while. I could agree with a lot of the issues but overall I liked it. Bottle episodes are hit-and-miss. People have gotten tired of the endless cycle of new antagonists but that really is the engine of mystery in the show.

Overall I could have used less of the Whisperers because…they’re vile? But also because they didn’t offer any glimpses into the wider world, which the Commonwealth (if that’s who the storm trooper dudes are) promises to.

I agree about Negan’s latter development being interesting in a Jaime Lannister sort of way. But of course whenever he crosses paths with Maggie it was like, oh yeah, you still murdered Glenn and Abraham and many others. It’s kind of like when I was watching the Sopranos (not to compare the shows as equals). I’d get sucked into storylines and root for characters, especially when they were against say Johnny Sack or something, and every once in a while I’d think, “Wait, these guys are all murderers and violent abusers. It would *actually* be for the best of the FBI swooped in and arrested them all right now.”

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Seems like the Commonwealth section is really being shown so S-L-O-W-L-Y. Seems overall same as comic. I wonder why it is being so bit by bit revealed?
Commonwealth is like Deanna Alexandria on steroids but creepy.

Eugene radio girlfriend is still lying her ass off. The real radio girl is the one that got the rocky road ice cream at the ice cream cart inside the Commonwealth.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Digging the Darryl Lia dynamic and Negan Maggie storylines more than any in recent memory. The commonwealth stuff sucks. Just goofy, stupid and chock full of characters I don’t give a crap about for the most part.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Digging the Darryl Lia dynamic and Negan Maggie storylines more than any in recent memory. The commonwealth stuff sucks. Just goofy, stupid and chock full of characters I don’t give a crap about for the most part.
You must be registered for see images attach

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
At this point I don’t understand why every living person doesn’t just carry a zombie mask with them. Apparently all you have to do is throw that bad boy on and stumble around and the dead are suddenly cool with you.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At this point I don’t understand why every living person doesn’t just carry a zombie mask with them. Apparently all you have to do is throw that bad boy on and stumble around and the dead are suddenly cool with you.

Doesnt make any sense that every time they went out to do anything they wouldn’t go out without those masks. It’s not like the undead are going to become the permanent woke and raise hell on Twitter about humans going zombie-face.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is a bit dumb they should at least have to cover themselves with guts too.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Part 2 of the final season kicked off with a great episode! Looking forward to where it is going!

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guts didn't hide you from the live people. Masks from zombies strategically hide you in plain site!
They can also get you shot or killed by the living if they happen to cross your path unexpectedly. I can suspend belief in a zombie show like this. Besides the guts and the gag reflex........doubt the actors would sign up for appearing in most episodes that way.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
They can also get you shot or killed by the living if they happen to cross your path unexpectedly. I can suspend belief in a zombie show like this. Besides the guts and the gag reflex........doubt the actors would sign up for appearing in most episodes that way.
Been reading how they make that stuff from foods like colored sugar and veggies

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been reading how they make that stuff from foods like colored sugar and veggies
I am sure. I am saying some people (probably likely actors too) have gag reflexes with stuff that looks real. My other point is I can't imagine being an actor covered with that stuff for hours and hours every single episode.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK. Just finished E10. How the heck are they going to wrap all this up?

Last edited:

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
OK. Just finished E10. How the heck are they going to wrap all this up?
I have my theories, but don't know how Rick Grimes plays into this. Without talking spoilers, it's hard to theorize online without getting anyone mad.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have my theories, but don't know how Rick Grimes plays into this. Without talking spoilers, it's hard to theorize online without getting anyone mad.
So after these next couple there is a back 8 right? I really hope if they bring Rick back it's for the bulk of those and not some lame 5 minute cameo in the last episode.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So after these next couple there is a back 8 right? I really hope if they bring Rick back it's for the bulk of those and not some lame 5 minute cameo in the last episode.
I don’t think so. I think this set of episodes is the last run.

Commonwealth stuff is interesting. At least it’s a somewhat new wrinkle.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson