The Walking Dead (AMC)

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First episode of the finals stretch was really good!

Negan has become such a great character in the show and I honestly love Maggie, Negan, Carol and Daryl as leads, more so than Rick at this point.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This week they tease a Rick return.

And this image of Judith! She's getting old!
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s so funny to think about shows like this… where if you watched Season 1 then only watched the Finale, you’d be BLOWN AWAY by what it became as the battered Wife and the cool side character on a motorcycle from ten years ago were the only people you even came close to recognizing.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am no longer the watching dead. Show finally killed me this season. I think by last season, I was watching just to see who’s survive, but any of that tension has been sucked out with the announcement of all the other spin-offs with characters i now know will live. And they’re all the ones I was curious about.

Tried watching this season. Just didn’t care in the least.

Got me to watch the pilot of Interview With A Vampire tho and loved that. So guess I got something out of this last go round with the zombies.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I am no longer the watching dead. Show finally killed me this season. I think by last season, I was watching just to see who’s survive, but any of that tension has been sucked out with the announcement of all the other spin-offs with characters i now know will live. And they’re all the ones I was curious about.

Tried watching this season. Just didn’t care in the least.

Got me to watch the pilot of Interview With A Vampire tho and loved that. So guess I got something out of this last go round with the zombies.
I read the books years ago. I haven't watched the show. The casting looks like how you would imagine the characters to look like.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm 4 episodes into the new season now. not sure how many have actually been released. So, needless to say, I shouldnt say much lol

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm 4 episodes into the new season now. not sure how many have actually been released. So, needless to say, I shouldnt say much lol
Honestly...I am just watching for filler until Rick comes back to help end it all.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly...I am just watching for filler until Rick comes back to help end it all.
I believe their intent is to finalize this storyline without any rick involvement.

but thats based on old information. Ive seen nothing about Rick so far in the first 4 episodes. just the plotline evolving. Some obvious things are coming, some super graphic stuff has gone down. the effects budget was big for this one.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Don't forget there's an epic movie they shot, and I think the actor that plays Rick was involved in that. That could be the way this all goes down.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm down to just one episode left. Crazy it is ending, and, looks like it will go out with a bang.

The show is definitely bloated. it hops around a lot. a lot of characters. No idea if the spinoffs work out/are interesting though. There was so much comic left.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and the pre-announced spinoffs def takes the wind out of the sales in some of these moments that are supposed to be tense.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I'm down to just one episode left. Crazy it is ending, and, looks like it will go out with a bang.

The show is definitely bloated. it hops around a lot. a lot of characters. No idea if the spinoffs work out/are interesting though. There was so much comic left.
I am one episode behind you. Can't wait until it's over so we can discuss stuff without spoilers.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought it was very good. Yes, there was a loose end or two (such as what was the final verdict on Pamela Milton), but it was an excellent swan song.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought it was very good. Yes, there was a loose end or two (such as what was the final verdict on Pamela Milton), but it was an excellent swan song.
The finale that was not actually a finale lol

those 3 shows it previewed, at least its the best characters.

I thought pamela was doomed to sit in a cell like negan was as the verdict. They kinda insinuated that a few times that the cell was worth than death, negan himself said it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave