The Walking Dead (AMC)

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t think so. I think this set of episodes is the last run.

Commonwealth stuff is interesting. At least it’s a somewhat new wrinkle.
Ohhhh. Then I am really worried about them being able to wrap this up. If Rick comes back it might be feel forced or some lame cameo. Damn!

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just looked it up. It appears there are 24 episodes in total for the final season.

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
But the commonwealth are the same people with helicopters that airlifted Rick and the chick that lived in the landfill ?

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
But the commonwealth are the same people with helicopters that airlifted Rick and the chick that lived in the landfill ?
I could be wrong but I don't think so. I think that is a different group. If you looked at how the commonwealth uniforms are? They were different from the uniforms that the people in the Helicopter were wearing and even using different weapons.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I don't think so either. Just how they are on the World Beyond I take it they are running a lot of communities. I think that's why the Commonwealth ruler is asking about Rick's gang. I think she is looking for allies against the helicopter people.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I kinda love the Leader of the Commonwealth. His response to Eugene when Eugene said he was going to tell everyone:

Okay.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait a second... this is “The Final Season... Part 2 of 3”?! Does that mean there’s still ANOTHER split season within this last season? Having three seasons within ONE season is ludicrous.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait a second... this is “The Final Season... Part 2 of 3”?! Does that mean there’s still ANOTHER split season within this last season? Having three seasons within ONE season is ludicrous.
According to the link I put up above? It sounds like there will be a back 8 to wrap it up. Which actually is a good thing as long as they try and wrap things up including Rick's character. If it ends up still being lame cameo? That will suck! I get it though....saying these are seasons within a season is silly.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I kinda love the Leader of the Commonwealth. His response to Eugene when Eugene said he was going to tell everyone:

Okay.
That's how I have always been when someone threatens me like that. When I was a property manager and a tenant would threaten to call the management company, I always started dialing the phone. They would ask who I was calling, and I would say I was dialing for them so they could complain. They could even use my phone. They would usually ask why I would do that, and I always said, that gave me a chance to give my side of the story. In all my years, no one ever called, or let me finish dialing. I had exactly that guy's style. LOL!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am sure. I am saying some people (probably likely actors too) have gag reflexes with stuff that looks real. My other point is I can't imagine being an actor covered with that stuff for hours and hours every single episode.
I mean....$$$

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes, the final season is three 8 episode arc's. The comic book goes further than that but AMC decided to end the show. it shocked the producers, actors and etc and they adjusted the final season to have an ending instead of having the story that was supposed to unfold.

Then, AMC decided to announce two new spinoffs, including one a week ago. these spinoffs forecast that certain members will not die in the final season and really suck the suspense out of the show.

AMC is more concerned about marketing their spin offs than keeping the actual show good. the whole point is you do not know who will die on any given episode yet these days, no one really dies and they announce new shows 2 years in advance and who is in the shows so that you know who can not die.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted to keep up with TWD, but all of the breaks, spinoffs, etc. I'm not even sure where we left off. To make matters worse, my DVR died in the middle of it all and I lost a bunch of episodes we had saved so we could just binge it all in one setting.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted to keep up with TWD, but all of the breaks, spinoffs, etc. I'm not even sure where we left off. To make matters worse, my DVR died in the middle of it all and I lost a bunch of episodes we had saved so we could just binge it all in one setting.
netflix has everything but season 11

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
netflix has everything but season 11

Oh, that's good to know. Thanks.

I think the last thing I remember was Maggie just came back and was freaked out about Negan. Do you know approximately which season that was?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, that's good to know. Thanks.

I think the last thing I remember was Maggie just came back and was freaked out about Negan. Do you know approximately which season that was?
Hah. That's probably season ten maybe late season ten.

It could be eleven too though. No idea.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never watched the world beyond and gave up on fear on season 3
Maybe I'll give a try to the world beyond.
World beyond is very meh

However, it does show the helicopter group. I haven't watched season 2 yet where they actually go to the helicopter groups NY campus or something.

Season 3 of fear is the militia and the natives? Great season. 4 was good too I think, I don't remember. Fear is very sometimes interesting sometimes terrible. It does have the helicopter group appear in it as well though

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Pretty good one, eh?

Next one is pretty good too. things are getting wild.

My only problem with it was that they spent the last couple seasons dealing with a group that walked among the walkers, and in turn learned how to do it themselves, yet seemed to struggle mightily with it this episode.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
final season part two finale would have been a lot more suspenseful if AMC didnt already spoil things by announcing spin offs prematurely.

3rd and final act coming looks like it will be pretty action packed.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe I made it this far only to give up four episodes ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson