The Vampire Diaries (CW)

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, I just finished the finale of this show...was a DAMN good first season, the ending was terrific and this is just great television.

What a fun show, great writing, amazing twists and turns...definitely worth watching if you are ANY fan of vampires and all that stuff.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me and the wife are hooked. We have been waiting for a good "Vampire" show to watch ever since Buffy and Angel went off the air. She loves this more then Twilight. I think Damon's character makes the show for me. He is "Spike" like. The hot women on the show help too. :)

AZZenny

Reaction score
OK, glad to see my newest guilty pleasure has a few other adult fans. I watched a rerun a few weeks ago when I came down with a now-going-on-3-weeks chest cold and couldn't get myself off the couch, and then taped and watched a couple episodes, and now... am 100% hooked. The last vampire stuff I was into was The Vampire Lestat -- the book.

Sophie Hart

Reaction score
Ah vampire diaries suck.....a pity fantasy cannot get better than that...this bloody cult romance!!!

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My wife has been watching this on Netfix and it's not that bad. It's entertaining and I have to admit the girls are smoking hot. The one thing I find funny is that the lead and the girl playing her aunt are only 2 years apart IRL. It was kind of funny seeing Jasmine Guy playing a grandmother making me feel really old in the process. While watching the first season, I see a lot of parallels to True Blood but considering some of what True Blood has been presenting this show did first. As for comparing this to Twilight, not even close. They even poke fun at Twilight(one of the brothers is reading and ripping on the Twilight book).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison