Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Snowman

Release date: October 20, 2017
Studio: Universal Pictures
Director: Tomas Alfredson
MPAA Rating: R (for grisly images, violence, some language, sexuality and brief nudity)
Screenwriters: Hossein Amini, Peter Straughan
Genre: Thriller

Starring: Michael Fassbender, Rebecca Ferguson, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Val Kilmer, J.K. Simmons

Plot Summary: Michael Fassbender ("X-Men" series), Rebecca Ferguson ("Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation") and Charlotte Gainsbourg ("Independence Day: Resurgence") star in "The Snowman," a terrifying thriller from director Tomas Alfredson ("Let the Right One In," "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy"), based on Jo Nesbø’s global bestseller. When an elite crime squad’s lead detective (Fassbender) investigates the disappearance of a victim on the first snow of winter, he fears an elusive serial killer may be active again. With the help of a brilliant recruit (Ferguson), the cop must connect decades-old cold cases to the brutal new one if he hopes to outwit this unthinkable evil before the next snowfall.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Yeah this is a bummer I was really looking forward to this one, and it's not that I just listen to critics but man when it's basically unanimous that a movie is "TERRIBLE" there's no point wasting money. Maybe I'll catch it on HBO sometime just to see if it's really as bad as they say. I mean it's at 8% on RT. It's the worst reviewed movie of the year except for Flatliners.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard