RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Kyler sharing Ceedee Lamb's post on IG.

Arealist

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Not enough conversation about are we keeping Kyler before this game and now that decision seems to be made for us. My thought is that this is the tragedy of todays win is Kyler will stick around. He simply is overpaid and a mid tier QB. If we do in fact lose the top receiver in this draft it will be a very sad day.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not enough conversation about are we keeping Kyler before this game and now that decision seems to be made for us. My thought is that this is the tragedy of todays win is Kyler will stick around. He simply is overpaid and a mid tier QB. If we do in fact lose the top receiver in this draft it will be a very sad day.
I can understand your thinking but realistically Kyler was going to be here next year no matter what. So better to see him playing better than not.
If you are wrong we will light years ahead of drafting a rookie Qb going into 2024.

Dynomite

Veteran
Reaction score
What’s the title of this thread?

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I can understand your thinking but realistically Kyler was going to be here next year no matter what. So better to see him playing better than not.
If you are wrong we will light years ahead of drafting a rookie Qb going into 2024.
This. The money is just too huge. IMO.... we will be tied to Kyler until 2026 at the least so we should all be rooting for his success and development.

And yesterday..... He was GREAT. Top 5 great.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Don't understand why K1 doesn't like being under center - that's one of the easiest plays in football.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Don't understand why K1 doesn't like being under center - that's one of the easiest plays in football.
Has he said he doesn't like it? In reality, this is the 1st time, probably in his life, that he's even been in an offense that uses UTC more than 5% of the time.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What good is the top receiver if you have a mid-tier QB throwing to him. And the Eagles must be one of the NFL's worst teams.

P.S. I assume you are a scout. Pro or college?

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
One thing I’ll say is Palmer looked absolutely horrific his first eight or so games that first year under Arians despite significantly better talent around him before it clicked. Just hoping this was Kyler’s light bulb moment.
In defense of Palmer’s adjustment period under Arians’s offensive scheme. It was discussed that Arians’s scheme was extremely complicated even for a veteran quarterback.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Coaching staff and QB are in place. I like Kyler as a Cardinal fan because we never won the big dance and with the right guys around him, he can do that... though I doubt with any consistency because scrambling QBs do not establish dynasties (even if that can exist anymore, paging Purdy if you are a Brady as a pocket passer lol). Pass Rusher and #1 WR anyway you can get them. Do it for me and other longtime Cardinal fans and Duckjake in Heaven

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard