The Positive Kyler Murray News Thread

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
For some unfathomable reason, some are now using convicted as a synonym for certainty.

It's starting to grate on me like utilize instead of use.
It's not a new definition of the word, by any means. It may be new to the current generation to start using, though. To be convicted in a belief or process isn't weird for me to hear at all...I grew up with it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
It's not a new definition of the word, by any means. It may be new to the current generation to start using, though. To be convicted in a belief or process isn't weird for me to hear at all...I grew up with it.

But it's not conviction, it's convicted! That's a different definition.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I’ve noticed he is throwing less and less off his back foot. That’s progress. I also thinks he is getting comfortable under center. Two plays in particular he faked a handoff or pitch. The whole defense flowed in that direction as Kyler rolled the other way with no pressure and easy completions.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too many on this board thrive on being miserable and won’t be happy until we have a 6’5 QB that wins 2-3 Super Bowls. Which essentially means they will NEVER be happy.
LOL… you used to trot out this same tired attack when you used to defend Steve Keim. It was as baseless then as this is now. Maybe Kyler needs to win ONE PLAYOFF game or at least even ONE GAME TO CLINCH going to the playoffs before you judge how Cardinals fans would react to winning a Super Bowl, much 2 or 3 Super Bowls? Your baseless, repeated, laughable attack acts like dubious Cardinals fans are cheering for a Jimmy Johnson level Cowboys dynasty… when the reality is we’re playing for a top 5 draft pick. AGAIN. Instead of winning 2 or 3 Super Bowls, we’ve won ONE PLAYOFF GAME IN 15 YEARS. Try to bring SOME LEVEL of reality to your argument, especially if you’re gonna use your argument to attack other posters.

That said, the last game went a long way to making me okay with Kyler going into next season. But to insinuate that Cardinals fans would be miserable with Kyler winning multiple super bowls, when he hasn’t even won a playoff game yet, is just laughable.

Last edited:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when i saw that play live i thought maybe the throw as a bit of a panicked reaction --

but I didnt see the underneath guy who he had to get it over -- that was a heck of a read and delivery
When I saw it, I thought it was tipped and still got there. It wasn't; it was just a great throw.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
When I saw it, I thought it was tipped and still got there. It wasn't; it was just a great throw.
it looked like a duck to me...all slow and lofty, right into a group of defenders.... but then, you watch again and realize thats exactly how it needed to be to hit the WR... perfect touch on that...

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LOL… you used to trot out this same tired attack when you used to defend Steve Keim. It was as baseless then as this is now. Maybe Kyler needs to win ONE PLAYOFF game or at least even ONE GAME TO CLINCH going to the playoffs before you judge how Cardinals fans would react to winning a Super Bowl, much 2 or 3 Super Bowls? Your baseless, repeated, laughable attack acts like dubious Cardinals fans are cheering for a Jimmy Johnson level Cowboys dynasty… when the reality is we’re playing for a top 5 draft pick. AGAIN. Instead of winning 2 or 3 Super Bowls, we’ve won ONE PLAYOFF GAME IN 15 YEARS. Try to bring SOME LEVEL of reality to your argument, especially if you’re gonna use your argument to attack other posters.

That said, the last game went a long way to making me okay with Kyler going into next season. But to insinuate that Cardinals fans would be miserable with Kyler winning multiple super bowls, when he hasn’t even won a playoff game yet, is just laughable.
A little defensive are you LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard