The Positive Kyler Murray News Thread

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Guarantee Kyler ran more PA under center since his return than he has all 4 seasons with Kliff combined.

The announcers yesterday ROASTING Arizona media for waiting until week 17 to ask Gannon if he was still committed to Kyler was hilarious.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
If we had had a healthy true #1 we wouldn't be drafting where we are - in regards to our draft position Hollywood Brown was been as beneficial as the greatest field goal we never made yesterday

If anyone deserved to go to the probowl this year it was Conner and McBride - that's what Kyler Murray (a probowler himself) is coming back to in 2024

If we add a competent #1 WR were in business baby

Not to mention this somehow successful offensive line

If there were any questions about Paris moving to LT they should only be getting louder imo - unless we're thinking monti cuts his first big check during free agency - I'm not getting into anymore frofights but don't get me started on what a LT means to a quarterback running play action with his back turned

Plus it looked like Petzing and Murray were finally grooving there for a minute - all and all I think Murray is still the more than capable QB we always knew he was

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If we had had a healthy true #1 we wouldn't be drafting where we are - in regards to our draft position Hollywood Brown was been as beneficial as the greatest field goal we never made yesterday

If anyone deserved to go to the probowl this year it was Conner and McBride - that's what Kyler Murray (a probowler himself) is coming back to in 2024

If we add a competent #1 WR were in business baby

Not to mention this somehow successful offensive line

If there were any questions about Paris moving to LT they should only be getting louder imo - unless we're thinking monti cuts his first big check during free agency - I'm not getting into anymore frofights but don't get me started on what a LT means to a quarterback running play action with his back turned

Plus it looked like Petzing and Murray were finally grooving there for a minute - all and all I think Murray is still the more than capable QB we always knew he was
Being without KM had more to do with our record than a so called true #1 receiver?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Guarantee Kyler ran more PA under center since his return than he has all 4 seasons with Kliff combined.
Literally begged for it as an option when DHOP got injured in 2021(suspended for 2022)

Kliff truly went down his way though.

Still hope Petzing playbook expands as Kyler gets more comfortable in the system.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Literally begged for it as an option when DHOP got injured in 2021(suspended for 2022)

Kliff truly went down his way though.

Still hope Petzing playbook expands as Kyler gets more comfortable in the system.
Interesting note for me, I’ve completely forgotten Kliff coached the team for 4 years until someone mentions his name on a post:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard