The Positive Kyler Murray News Thread

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
It's an addiction for some, for some the hatred of one of the best QBs we've ever had in AZ runs deep

I mean I get that there are reasons to not like K1. There are reasons to not like everybody. lol..

But they way some people talk about Murray you'd think he spent all his time in strip clubs and was always in trouble.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I mean I get that there are reasons to not like K1. There are reasons to not like everybody. lol..

But they way some people talk about Murray you'd think he spent all his time in strip clubs and was always in trouble.

He's had plenty of issues, I've spoken about them at length. But that's in the past.

He genuinely looks reinvigorated by this staff. Clean slate time.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
It is indeed tabula rasa time. I'm pulling for him. It'll make the draft next year so much better. My fear is that he won't have enough time to prove himself, or be healthy enough to do so. A victim of circumstance. He has such a limited amount of time, given he's out, and such a bad roster to do anything with. Hopefully he can prove out.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
I feel most better hope this Cards team can win a couple in a row with Dobbs so Kyler Murray will come back. This is the best thing that could happen to the Cards. I just get a weird feeling it might not go very well and be a disaster if K1 is benched for the year and the Cards try to manufacture tanking success. They'd probably do everything wrong. But I feel they necessarily wouldn't do everything wrong if Kyler became an even better player and leader and actually played this year and had the Cards a respectable season. The odds of this are slim, I know. Kyler turning it around would turn this franchise around. The top qb already practically said he'd skip playing for Cards. This organization needs a miracle.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
God I want to be so on board with a Kyler redemption story. I genuinely think he's a good kid and want to see him do well. Having said that I'm in my 40s and am rebuilding my flexibility after years of office work and aging, and I'm only seeing him get to right above 90 degrees on his legs here in this video. I chalk that up to his knee really needing to learn to stretch again but I'm wondering if it's a concern.
Those are barefoot elevated squats. 90 degrees is what he should be doing. He has videos of normal squats well below parallel. He looks great and physically ready to me.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the speculation he's coming back for game 5. it's the game I'm going to! Which, of course, means... he's coming back for game 6.
I was hoping he came back week 5. The more time goes on, the more I want him to come back week 9 or 10.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I love the speculation he's coming back for game 5. it's the game I'm going to! Which, of course, means... he's coming back for game 6.
i have a hard time seeing him roll off PUP, go one week of practice and start an NFL game

i think he practices for at least three weeks .. maybe four. Puts him back week 8 or 9

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Possibly because back on August 24th when they made the deal for Dobbs they didn't know when Kyler would be back. There must be some truth that hindsight is 20/20.
Well that and maybe they really thought they could steal the 1st two games with an upgrade at QB. Just waited too long.

Still think it wont be till week 8 for Kyler.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Personally I tell Kyler let’s wait till next year.

In the meantime I’ll get you an amazing WR and the best tackle in a tackle rich draft. We’ll draft smart and invest heavily in FA.

We’ll activate you game 13 so you can practice with the team for the remainder of the season.

Look son, we have a poo load of money invested in you and have no intention of moving on as this is your team. We are here to help you reach your full potential.

We really believe Tune will be your backup for years to come so we need to see if he can be that for you.

Sports media will write and talk about your return all offseason. With our draft position and amount of draft capital your team will be a constant discussion leading up to and after the draft.

We got this, trust us and remember the pay is the same:)