The Positive Kyler Murray News Thread

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
When was the last time we witnessed such a maturity turn-around for an Arizona player? (any sport) I know we keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and bad Kyler to return, but he continues to look so genuinely happy, that I'm about 90% convinced at this point everything is authentic. He's been put on the right path.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
When was the last time we witnessed such a maturity turn-around for an Arizona player? (any sport) I know we keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and bad Kyler to return, but he continues to look so genuinely happy, that I'm about 90% convinced at this point everything is authentic. He's been put on the right path.
the test will be when he is back, learning a new offense on the fly, and the team is 3-12.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
QB is such a hard skill set? How to you test a guy in the draft on how he reads and reacts to NFL Speed? It's all a crap shoot. Plus the other mental skills you need. The wonderlic just doesn't cut it.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Hope he comes back and plays great. That would really set up the Cards to get back to respectable on a quicker pace.
Draft Marv and another top player or trade the rights to some QB needy team and accumulate multiple high picks.

Having to draft Caleb Williams and Marv is a good reset but you’re back to square 1.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope he comes back and plays great. That would really set up the Cards to get back to respectable on a quicker pace.
Draft Marv and another top player or trade the rights to some QB needy team and accumulate multiple high picks.

Having to draft Caleb Williams and Marv is a good reset but you’re back to square 1.
Absolutely spot on. I hope this coaching staff realizes they have to lessen the burden on Murray. We need to make our opposition respect the running game. When we do that everything else will open up for Kyler.

However, although I think we’ve bolstered the o-line a little our running back personnel is designed to be 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Our Wr room is undersized and a bit fragile. Pascal is not a big addition. Tight end although not stellar, I think we are alright.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
1) Draft Marv and another top player or trade the rights to some QB needy team and accumulate multiple high picks.

2) Having to draft Caleb Williams and Marv is a good reset but you’re back to square 1.

1) Has there ever been a team with a roster as bad as ours and a top 5 paid QB that was able to rebuild into a SB contender/winner? Is it even realistic to think we could do it?

2) I think we are at square 1 today.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
1) Has there ever been a team with a roster as bad as ours and a top 5 paid QB that was able to rebuild into a SB contender/winner? Is it even realistic to think we could do it?

2) I think we are at square 1 today.
I think so, but for good reason. The OL needed to be rebuilt no doubt. They just kept patching it with vets. They need to do a rebuild like they are doing. They really needed a reset on the culture and thinking of the organization from top to bottom. It appears they are realigning in the right direction. This is going to take a couple seasons, no doubt. We have seen recently teams shoot up the standings in a season or two. It can be done.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard