Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Nashman and PACardsfan immediately start a petition for the Cardinals to also build a Kyler statue!(just teasing).

I am encouraged by what appears to be a good recovery from injury so far by Kyler. I'm hopeful he misses minimal time because watching Colt McCoy and especially David Blough for numerous weeks would be brutal.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Nashman and PACardsfan immediately start a petition for the Cardinals to also build a Kyler statue!(just teasing).

I am encouraged by what appears to be a good recovery from injury so far by Kyler. I'm hopeful he misses minimal time because watching Colt McCoy and especially David Blough for numerous weeks would be brutal.
the rehab news is encouraging... but in all honesty I dont care if Kyler plays a snap this season. I dont want to see him on the field until he is 100 percent in both body and mind.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Kyler is a awesome cod partner i bet!!

Im honestly hoping kyler performes well this yr with or without nuk.... fingers crossed on that issue

Monti will lead kyler past the front line!!!
What does fish have to do with this? And how can you partner with aquatic life?

I keed, I keed :D

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I for one want to see what a healthy Kingsbury-free Kyler Murray can do. He's amazed me numerous times, I'd say his natural instincts and improvisation are the best Arizona has even seen under center. I don't think he's satisfied with what he's done so far, if we can get a line in front of him and the right coach behind him sky's the limit

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What does fish have to do with this? And how can you partner with aquatic life?

I keed, I keed :D
Out to eat with my wife, mother-in-law, and niece, and my mother-in-law asks the server "How is your fish here?" Without missing a beat, the server says, "Our cod is an awesome cod."

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
the rehab news is encouraging... but in all honesty I dont care if Kyler plays a snap this season. I dont want to see him on the field until he is 100 percent in both body and mind.

Once doctors say he is physically good to go, he needs to be on the field. He claimed he deserved the huge contract, so go be the leader of the offense and prove it.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Once doctors say he is physically good to go, he needs to be on the field. He claimed he deserved the huge contract, so go be the leader of the offense and prove it.
yeah, thats a nice tough love position. But history shows clearly that it takes guys a while to build their confidence back up after a knee and if they are thrown in too soon they are way more likely to blow out the other knee due to over compensation.
an extra couple weeks wont make a difference in this season

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I almost said something like that yesterday until I looked it up.

You must be registered for see images attach
I think that’s just the devolution of language. I suppose at some point in time all language starts to degrade and that’s how we got derivatives of similar language roots.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose