The Positive Kyler Murray News Thread

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I’m not a doctor—is it possible that these activities don’t actually put a lot of stress on the repaired ligaments?

Isn’t the ACL more associated with lateral movement?
ASFN advertisement disclaimer... "I only play a doctor on this forum, consult with your physician" K-9 lol

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I get that now, but as I mentioned, "Green Light" has been on Kyler's instagram profile for years. It is a Great Gatsby reference.
What does Green Light mean and what does any perceived connection with Keim mean?

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Comprehensive overview. Keep in mind recovery points vary in initiation post-surgery timeline.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Comprehensive overview. Keep in mind recovery points vary in initiation post-surgery timeline.
That article is 6 years old. A lot has changed since then. Similar to when Carson Palmer had 8 years between his tears. He went from missing an entire year after his first one to being ready 7 months after his second one.

In the last couple of years, there has been advancements in drilling and grafting, which leads to faster recovery since the strength portion can start much faster now.

“There are plenty of other new developments for ACL treatment,” Momaya noted. These include “drilling more anatomic tunnels, new graft preparation techniques and blood flow restriction after ACL reconstruction to help strength.”

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I think Kyler with size, speed and quickness is helped the most with a traditional balanced offensive system, can’t really prove it , as every coach is greedy, no time to play the run game chess match that has won most championships. Establish and master a consistent pattern, then when you break that pattern with talent such as klyer possesses - it is most effective, dramatic, efficient.

every Cardinals coach wants to make passing the pattern. It is higher risk, with less reward - more negative plays including incompletions, that are negative plays to me, Personally.

nfl games are mostly won by mistakes made, rather then excellence performed. decrease your risk, increase your efficiency at performing excellence. Starts with the engine on offense,
the run game. Not the qb run like hair is on fire run game.
but smooth deliberate moves.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Kyler with size, speed and quickness is helped the most with a traditional balanced offensive system, can’t really prove it , as every coach is greedy, no time to play the run game chess match that has won most championships. Establish and master a consistent pattern, then when you break that pattern with talent such as klyer possesses - it is most effective, dramatic, efficient.

every Cardinals coach wants to make passing the pattern. It is higher risk, with less reward - more negative plays including incompletions, that are negative plays to me, Personally.

nfl games are mostly won by mistakes made, rather then excellence performed. decrease your risk, increase your efficiency at performing excellence. Starts with the engine on offense,
the run game. Not the qb run like hair is on fire run game.
but smooth deliberate moves.
I wonder where we’ve heard this before???

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose