The Official "What's for Dinner" Thread!

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Who CANT make a quesadilla? I used to make a little homemade number called the pizzadilla. You figure it out.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who CANT make a quesadilla? I used to make a little homemade number called the pizzadilla. You figure it out.
I didn't say I can't make a quesadilla. I just want to see a pic of his fabulous pizza-oven quesadilla. :)

I've already seen the pizza oven.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Pizza oven, you jackass.

I don't even remember who makes it. I will give you a pic later when I get home, when I figure out the manufacturer.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Ghormeh sabzi, tacheen, tabouli and pasta salad. :) Good stuff

Nathan should know the first two.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ghormeh sabzi, tacheen, tabouli and pasta salad. :) Good stuff

Nathan should know the first two.

Just read a super interesting article about saffron harvesting in Iran and it came with a recipe for a split pea and beef stew that sounds delicious. I will be making me some Iranian food soon, Nasser!

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Just read a super interesting article about saffron harvesting in Iran and it came with a recipe for a split pea and beef stew that sounds delicious. I will be making me some Iranian food soon, Nasser!

Ohhh, saffron, make some tacheen! :)

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:raccoon:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im constantly amazed by the performance of these what I like to call "made for CHristmas" applaiances. It looks pretty cool. Any idea what temp it goes to? Is it for frozen pies only, or does it get hot enough to make a pie from scratch and cook it in there?

I think the temp goes to 350. So that would probably bake a home made pie, but not in the 15 minute timer it uses. You would need to increase it.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
man 350 aint enough. Most pizza ovens go to like 800! I bet you put a stone in there and get a decent crust at 350 though. Call Oster, lets design a pizza stone specifically for their machine!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man 350 aint enough. Most pizza ovens go to like 800! I bet you put a stone in there and get a decent crust at 350 though. Call Oster, lets design a pizza stone specifically for their machine!

I have a pizza stone as well. It is too big to fit inside though.

I'm not ambitious enough to build a pizza stone.. unless it could be used to make crispy bacon that is.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
tonight I had cheese and mushroom pizza from garage pub pizza which is located in gold canyon arizona very good pizza by the way :) and a cool little place to go hang out and have a few beers

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Disney fruit snacks, but that's not really a dinner. In fact, I haven't had dinner all week.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
BBQ chicken and homemade potato salad.